PDA

View Full Version : Custom Euro Plate

pLUGSNEt
08-14-2006, 05:10 PM
I just added a custom euro style plate to the car make it look a little different... what cha think....

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/plugsnet/EuroGalant.jpg

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif Ill have him dropped in bout 2 weeks... when i get back form cali....

Oh yeah and i removed my antenna a while back you can see its gone in this pic... since im getting XM when my carpc is complete i wont need it...

remarque
08-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Looks nice, but those headlight are even better.

furiousgtz
08-14-2006, 06:01 PM
man we are mitsubishi we dont put euro plates
but u right little diffrent

njjfudge
08-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Hay where you been? Still have not seen your G on the road anywhere. I like the plate , is "HENTON" your last name? Also do you have some one to drop your G already?

pLUGSNEt
08-14-2006, 06:31 PM
LOL nj yeah thats my last name... I been around been kind of busy... Ive been doing 6 days a week 10 hour shifts.. and my next door neighbor had his internet down for like a month and some change... LOL so if he has no internet i dont either LOL(im wireless leecher ;-) ) Im barely on the road man I go from underground parking at work to garage at the house... havent been able to go out or nuttin...Im usually in buckhead area... get a spot downtown or near downtown soon like in september... and as for the drop im just gonna take it to a shop and have them do it... maybe this spot in conyers or something... as long as i dont pay over 200 im coo.... why you know someone that can drop it for me... I got GC coil overs and kyb agx shocks..

njjfudge
08-14-2006, 07:09 PM
The guy who droped mind charged me like $30 a corner. But I only did the front at the time. I can holla at him for you and see if that price still stands. He does work after work so it would be after 6p.m. when he could do it, and he is on the southside with me.

pLUGSNEt
08-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah man let me know... Im going out of two from the 17th to the 24th of august but when im back im all game.... that or monday after the 24th would be perfect!!

Kalamidad
08-14-2006, 08:37 PM
that's cool.

9G
08-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Looks clean.

pinoyesv6
08-14-2006, 09:40 PM
i like the look. although i'd put the plate up a lil bit since you're blocking airflow to the oil coolers.

pvu_rida
08-14-2006, 09:45 PM
looks okay..... kinda different

AVERAGE
08-15-2006, 02:44 PM
Are those headlights custom?

ChikagoGTZ
08-15-2006, 03:15 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AVERAGE)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are those headlights custom?</div>

No those are stock on the Galant DE Special Double Diamond Edition, which also comes with a Slurpee resistant interior and a dead hooker in the trunk.

AVERAGE
08-15-2006, 03:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AVERAGE)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are those headlights custom?</div>

No those are stock on the Galant DE Special Double Diamond Edition, which also comes with a Slurpee resistant interior and a dead hooker in the trunk.</div> Must have only been available in ATL https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

devgrp
08-15-2006, 03:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AVERAGE)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are those headlights custom?</div>Yeah those are retrofitted with tsx projectors. I have the same.

glantv699
08-15-2006, 03:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AVERAGE)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are those headlights custom?</div>

No those are stock on the Galant DE Special Double Diamond Edition, which also comes with a Slurpee resistant interior and a dead hooker in the trunk.</div>

hahahaha...don't forget the bulletproof glass (the feature they didn't advertise!)

anyway, the plate itself is nice but I'm not sure about having euro plates on a Galant. it is unique and i think moving it up might draw attention away from the grill and badass headlights, i'd actually shift it downward a few inches if you move it. rest of the car is looking clean though