PDA

View Full Version : Dash mod

chromeblueES
09-25-2006, 01:28 AM
how do some of you guys relocate the hvac controls to the bottom slot to makehttp://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2005/130/h130AViCD2-f-1.jpeg fit into the dash

bronxbombr
09-25-2006, 01:37 AM
LOTTA CUTTING AND MOLDING

AVERAGE
09-25-2006, 02:01 AM
The hvac comes right out. All you have to do is slip it out from the back, take out a couple of screws and slip it out. The same with the cubbyhole. It has a few screws holding it on but it pops right out also. Putting the screen in would be the tricky part....

bronxbombr
09-25-2006, 11:50 AM
did i not just say cutting and molding. That is if you are looking for a factory look. If not then you can just ghetto rig it.

fatal1
09-25-2006, 03:18 PM
i actually have a molded dash bezel laying around from my eclipse unit my car was broken nto a while back and it wasnt taken so i decided to sell it if you want it hit me up with a pm it will fit the screen and it is painted black but can easily be resprayed to your color choice if you want it it will be $80 shipped

cntrylvr79
09-25-2006, 07:38 PM
i actually have a molded dash bezel laying around from my eclipse unit my car was broken nto a while back and it wasnt taken so i decided to sell it if you want it hit me up with a pm it will fit the screen and it is painted black but can easily be resprayed to your color choice if you want it it will be $80 shipped

Hmm that bezel seems familiar I wonder why? Taking a hit on it i see :)

fatal1
09-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Hmm that bezel seems familiar I wonder why? Taking a hit on it i see :)

yea bro lol unfortunatelly i had to get rid of the eclipse a while ago if my car ever got broken into again i wouldnt want to risk loosing that much money if it was taken..... i wound up with the jvc 3.5 in lcd with the fully detachable face for now