PDA

View Full Version : Surrey, BC

jtaruc
10-01-2006, 05:44 PM
How many 8gens are out here in Surrey BC? Yet along BC in general? Haven't seen any at all for the past 2-3 weeks, maybe rare?!? :-x What's the best route for buying a used 8gen?

astrokid
10-02-2006, 01:16 AM
i have a 03 8 g , im in nw

i have seen a handfull since i got mine in 2004, mostly old ppl

fatal1
10-02-2006, 01:22 AM
im guessing bc is brittish columbia or something i have no idea, anyway the best way to get a used 8g would be to go to a dealership that has them lol... look on online and local classifieds and see if there are any around you same way you would buy any other car you want

astrokid
10-02-2006, 02:29 PM
theres a dealership in langley (wolfe mitsubishi) and one in North Vancouver.

jtaruc
10-02-2006, 08:41 PM
theres a dealership in langley (wolfe mitsubishi) and one in North Vancouver.

I'm just about to give them a call, do they have a good selection of 8gs out there?

If you don't mind me asking how much did you get your '03 for? I just can't stand it, they're too sexy, I'm gonna get one the next deal I find, or honestly maybe the first one I find since I've been looking all morning.. v4 or v6? and what colour?

If you've checked out their lots, please fill me in with their selection.

astrokid
10-03-2006, 06:22 PM
I lucked out and got mine @ the dealer auction out in richmond in may of 04. My 8g was just under a year old at the time, they were rental buybacks from hertz rent a car. I got mine for 12k. The few times ive been to the dealership there has been 8g's around, but i dont know if they are being worked on or not. So no clue if they even sell 8gs there anymore, mostly it looks like new stock ( 9g) ect. oh and i have an i4, almost all of them ive seen in the vancoouver area have been i4's. There is one that i see parked from time to time in surrey just before the patullo bridge thats a silver v6 but that has been the only v6 ive seen in 2 yrs.

j.taruc
10-11-2006, 12:34 AM
How many 8gens are out here in Surrey BC? Yet along BC in general? Haven't seen any at all for the past 2-3 weeks, maybe rare?!? :-x What's the best route for buying a used 8gen?

talk about it, no '99-'01 8gens here in that i've seen yet.. the '02-'03 are getting around which is nice to see. a sunroof and a v6 is a must, lemme know if you see anything. try craigslist.org and the dealerships..