PDA

View Full Version : Rear Window Visor?!?!? Where can I get one???

kbizzle3420
10-02-2006, 12:05 AM
[<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">b] I've always wanted one and I was wondering does anyone know any websites or anything where I can get a rear window visor for my 02' GTZ? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kev[/b]</span>

mrjaydeeone
10-02-2006, 12:11 AM
there was a group buy a few months back on here. Some people might have extras that they are looking to sell. You should search the for sale want to buy section and see if anyone is selling 1. Also they show up occasionally on EBAY. Prolly from members that bought a few from the group buy

bronxbombr
10-02-2006, 02:18 AM
get ya money up.

fatal1
10-02-2006, 04:22 AM
yea i was interested in one after the sale too but the price was a bit high from those who messaged me im sure there will be another group buy eventually if you are patiant enough to wait 3 years for one
on a side note if anyone has one that they are willing to sell at a somewhat reasonable price let me know too lol unfortunatelly at the time of the gb i was having prolems with paypal but they are all fixed now

furiousgtz
10-02-2006, 12:37 PM
yea i was interested in one after the sale too but the price was a bit high from those who messaged me im sure there will be another group buy eventually if you are patiant enough to wait 3 years for one
on a side note if anyone has one that they are willing to sell at a somewhat reasonable price let me know too lol unfortunatelly at the time of the gb i was having prolems with paypal but they are all fixed now

yup someone told me i think &#036;80?+ ship i am like no..i will shop around. but i m looking for one.
anyone wants a sunroof visor...and give me a deal on rear? 8-)

9G
10-02-2006, 12:47 PM
^^ good luck.

njjfudge
10-02-2006, 07:15 PM
yup someone told me i think &#036;80?+ ship i am like no..

:lol: :lol:

furiousgtz
10-02-2006, 07:29 PM

LOL...

9G
10-02-2006, 07:39 PM
:lol:

bronxbombr
10-02-2006, 08:04 PM
lolol, still lmfao.

BIGMONEYDAY
10-03-2006, 12:00 PM

Was that you man?...LOL It's really not all that funny, hell I'm selling the ones I got for &#036;90 shipped and &#036;80 out the trunk. (You know how we do it round here...lol) So far most of mine are sold and have been shipped with no problems. But for some reason, one was broken during shipping. I'm still waiting to hear back from UPS on the insurance claim on that one. Once that's cleared up I have to see about getting my man another one or his money back. I'm still wondering how UPS managed to break that thing. :-? These things are pretty strudy. And for those who want to get them for about &#036;40, you still can. Just order 50 or more of them and wait about 7 months and you'll get them for the price you want to pay. 8-)

bronxbombr
10-03-2006, 12:53 PM
for some reason i agree with you.

2002GMS
10-03-2006, 02:51 PM
[<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">b] I've always wanted one and I was wondering does anyone know any websites or anything where I can get a rear window visor for my 02' GTZ? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kev[/b]</span>

I got one from BIGMONEYDAY! He had them for 90 including shipping. Thanks man! Not sure if he still gots them.

furiousgtz
10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> And for those who want to get them for about &#036;40, you still can. Just order 50 or more of them and wait about 7 months and you'll get them for the price you want to pay. 8-)</div>

thank you 8-)

i guess i can live without that visor mod for now.

fatal1
10-03-2006, 03:14 PM
thank you 8-)

i guess i can live without that visor mod for now.

ditto lol

Reelax
10-03-2006, 03:39 PM
ditto lol

if ur balking at &#036;90.00, remember that the original GB years ago for these involved 5 visors @ around &#036;190.00 each (i don't remember exactly how much we paid) from HONG KONG... among the first to have these in the US were DANJ (ran that original GB, thanks bro!), BIGMONEYDAY and myself. you guys are spoiled... i'm thinking of changing mine since too many heads got this one now.

fatal1
10-03-2006, 04:20 PM
well if you do decide to take yours off shoot me a pm i may be interested if you want to sell it and anyone else for that matter, to reinstall it i would just have to get some new 3m double sided tape right?

furiousgtz
10-03-2006, 04:31 PM
well if you do decide to take yours off shoot me a pm i may be interested if you want to sell it and anyone else for that matter, to reinstall it i would just have to get some new 3m double sided tape right?

ya it has 3m tape in the back.

njjfudge
10-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Was that you man?...LOL It's really not all that funny, hell I'm selling the ones I got for &#036;90 shipped and &#036;80 out the trunk. (You know how we do it round here...lol) So far most of mine are sold and have been shipped with no problems. But for some reason, one was broken during shipping. I'm still waiting to hear back from UPS on the insurance claim on that one. Once that's cleared up I have to see about getting my man another one or his money back. I'm still wondering how UPS managed to break that thing. :-? These things are pretty strudy. And for those who want to get them for about &#036;40, you still can. Just order 50 or more of them and wait about 7 months and you'll get them for the price you want to pay. 8-)

Yeah that was me who told him &#036;80 + shipping. Shipping is around &#036;20 it self, if you ship it right. Mine are about gone too, I have one left. I'm with you Reelax, I'm thinking about selling the one on my car too and getting a different kind.

bronxbombr
10-04-2006, 03:13 AM
90bux sounds just bout right to me, a lil more than the GB cuz we waited 8 months and a lil cheaper than ebay since they are like 120+ there.

2002GMS
10-04-2006, 11:46 AM
90bux sounds just bout right to me, a lil more than the GB cuz we waited 8 months and a lil cheaper than ebay since they are like 120+ there.

I was unable to find it for cheaper, so I opted to get it for &#036;90. In which I still think is really decent.

BIGMONEYDAY
10-04-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm glad "some" of you out there think my price was reasonable. Hell I'd like to get a everything for what it cost the seller to get it, but that's why they have what is called "dealer pricing". If you knew how much of a mark up your paying on most stuff you buy, you'd be shocked. Trust me, I know cause my friend has a stereo shop and lets me see the price sheet. Anyway that's the best price I can do and I only have a couple left and they are at my friend's shop to be sold. But if someone want's them, I get them. But one is already spoken for cause I have to replace one for a member that was broken during shipping once the claim is processed.

bronxbombr
10-04-2006, 04:28 PM
WERD!

Im meeting up with Gary to get a cpl so if anyone near the bronx wanna buy let me know and i will pick em up for you.