PDA

View Full Version : $185 for coilovers?

99BabyBenz-aka Herb
11-17-2002, 12:50 PM
aerospeed adjustable coilovers 0-4"(4/6 cylinder) for $185. Does any know if these are any good. heres the site www.carhookups.com clik on import , mitsubishi, then suspension.

Gizmo
11-17-2002, 01:00 PM
Jus tto give you a heads up but thr word at the galant center is that Aerospeed coilovers suck! There a few guys here who has (had) them and they said that they were no good. Personally I have the OBX Coilover and I think they do the job well, but Groundcontrol are the best.

Cali
11-17-2002, 01:07 PM
yea defitnetly dont go with aerospeed...if money is a concern, go with obx.

99BabyBenz-aka Herb
11-17-2002, 01:10 PM
thanks for the info. wont be geting those

Supernova
11-17-2002, 04:25 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Jus tto give you a heads up but thr word at the galant center is that Aerospeed coilovers suck! There a few guys here who has (had) them and they said that they were no good. Personally I have the OBX Coilover and I think they do the job well, but Groundcontrol are the best.</div>

What exactally are ground contols?

pinoyesv6
11-17-2002, 04:27 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Jus tto give you a heads up but thr word at the galant center is that Aerospeed coilovers suck! There a few guys here who has (had) them and they said that they were no good. Personally I have the OBX Coilover and I think they do the job well, but Groundcontrol are the best.</div>

What exactally are ground contols?</div>

a brand of coilovers. they utilize eibach springs in their coils...

Ghost Beat
11-17-2002, 08:11 PM
thank god hopefully we saved someone aero speed makes probably the worst set of coils ever i dont know anyone who's bought them that kept them i went with gc's myself