PDA

View Full Version : hater on car domain

laosboyroy
11-18-2002, 10:34 AM
theres this dude hatin on my 7g on that site he gots a prob and he be dissin the galant i say we all just go to his car domain page and kill him this wildguy81 or whatever will die if its the last thing i do or not.

Xavier22
11-18-2002, 11:30 AM
Hold your own, playboy - don't let it get to ya' - what does his opinion matter to ya, know what i mean!!!

fuck 'em

o0 XeRO G 0o
11-18-2002, 04:21 PM
whats the addy to your site?

laosboyroy
11-19-2002, 02:13 PM
the site add is http://members.cardomain.com/laosboyroy ('http://members.cardomain.com/laosboyroy') well for mine but hes that wildgay81 and now his gurl is hatin too so go bitch them out its fun i may have started it by calling probes girl cars but hes a punk.

Jesse
11-19-2002, 05:21 PM
I got u're back. People say shit about my ride sometimes too, I think the keyword here is jealousy

Jesse
11-19-2002, 05:30 PM
this is his name

Tim Sayreville from New Jersey

He called me a ****** lover. Who talks like that?

I'm as white as white can be, but being a different race has nothing to do with anything but heritage so why does this guy have to hate?

We should fill his page with trash talk/

95G-Hustler
11-19-2002, 07:18 PM
hey man, where u got that lip for ur car?

laosboyroy
11-20-2002, 10:28 AM
Huh you talkinto me..
well yah dawg this guy is callin me a negro lover but he used the bad word and im azn but he saying galants are black peoples cars in im tellin him probes are girls cars but yah it sad when he got his girlfriend involved too shes annoyin me.

o0 XeRO G 0o
11-20-2002, 03:58 PM
you know why he's doin this right? besides jealousy, he just wants people to read his responses on your site, so they'll go to his site to see his car and maybe he'll get some more hits. losers like that get on my nerves... i wish sounddomain and cardomain would do something to the haters..

Jesse
11-20-2002, 04:28 PM
he posted on mine by saying you called him names first, but he wouldn't dare bash me.

Did u read what I put on his? lol, what a gomer.

no way 190 hp is pulling at his wheels.

With the help of a little friend with the initials z.e.x. I can throw down 190 hp and have his ass in my review mirror easily. Heck I don't even need to use nitrous for that prove. Even if it's the V6, it still doesn't have anyhting on me.

I've got anybodies back here on TGC, as long as they don't cross the line and do something they deserve, but if a lot of u are like me, then lots of stupid people cross your path.

i love u guys, best damn family I'll ever have

later

o0 XeRO G 0o
11-20-2002, 04:35 PM
jesse, that puts a tear in my eye :wink:

but honestly i feel like i know you guys, even thought ive never met any of you. me an jesse r on the same page... im here if anybody needs me :twisted:

laosboyroy
11-22-2002, 02:16 AM
hey thanks jesse I gots your back if you need anything to i like to bash and if we got the whole galant center bashing a hater that would be dope
dont underestimate the power of the galant hahaha.

JADIEN
11-24-2002, 02:40 PM
I got your back, dog. I went and sounded off on those racist motherfuckers. Let me know if you wanna bomb on these kiddies some more.

ONE

HeadAche
11-27-2002, 05:19 PM
Man dont it stress those haterz.. Its all purely envy son u got what he wants so he just talkin shit.. He tryin to be a "internet thug", he talk shit cuz he got shit.. People hate on my ride cuz im running N2o on a Galant, but they shut up when, im beatin they ass on the street.. We all got ur back son.. holla..