View Full Version : help me im new

HaieWesthus
11-14-2006, 12:35 PM
I Have Galant 05 I Want it to go Fast not super fast just enough to impress others 8) 8) 8)

I Have Galant 05 I Want it to go Fast not super fast just enough to impress others 8) 8) 8)

Its an 05 automatic es edition i need some advice please help

dudj
11-14-2006, 12:42 PM
tsk tsk tsk :roll: ... use the SEARCH button

SinSere
11-14-2006, 12:48 PM
Its your first post and a very broad one at that. In order to not get flamed by half the users here, search the Perfomance section for the 8G's. Then the Turbo section much later down the road once you've exhausted the basic upgrades.

rez887
11-14-2006, 12:53 PM

X2

9G
11-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Go to a performance shop.

SkylineG1
11-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Have you ever messed with a car before? Start from the bottom & work your way up the chain. Intake, exhaust, & unfortunately if you only have the I4 the only other alternative is forced induction.

peanotation
11-14-2006, 02:00 PM
you car doesn't need to go fast, you want it to go fast. buy an intake and you will be whooping V8s all day

milo111000
11-14-2006, 02:02 PM
you car doesn't need to go fast, you want it to go fast. buy an intake and you will be whooping V8s all day

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :firedevil:

DNSerrano
11-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Trade it in and get a Ralliart galant

JPM0887
11-14-2006, 03:02 PM

x3

furiousgtz
11-14-2006, 03:31 PM
lets be nice to the newbie.
we all know all newbie are like this when they first arrive they all want to go fast.

so. welcome and enjoy the site.

laxinwarrior
11-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Like everybody already said, do some research and decide what you want before asking us questions. The best way for us to help you out is for you to help us understand what you want to accomplish.

Kwikfox
11-14-2006, 06:04 PM

If you want to go "fast but not super fast" buy a honda, but please dont dis the G. If you bought the Galant, thinking it would be easy and cheap to make go very fast, you bought the wrong car. Also, you shouldnt buy a car to "impress others", you should have bought the car because you liked it, no matter what people would think.

Calipso
11-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Is this serious?

Kwikfox
11-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Is this serious?

I hope not, but their seem to be a lot of people popping up who wanna rice the G. I mean make the G go "fast" for as cheap as possible...

Calipso
11-14-2006, 06:56 PM
I hope not, but their seem to be a lot of people popping up who wanna rice the G. I mean make the G go "fast" for as cheap as possible...

I like you kwikfox. You are the prime example of how a new member should act on TGC. Knows how to use the search function, research, helpfulness. Those are some good qualities, and I can honestly say....as the TGC Resident Asshole, I'm glad to have you on this board. :D

Kwikfox
11-14-2006, 09:04 PM
I like you kwikfox. You are the prime example of how a new member should act on TGC. Knows how to use the search function, research, helpfulness. Those are some good qualities, and I can honestly say....as the TGC Resident Asshole, I'm glad to have you on this board. :D

Thank you :cool:

milo111000
11-14-2006, 09:07 PM
what love we got here on TGC!!!

SkylineG1
11-14-2006, 10:33 PM

WTF??? The rest of us are what chopped liver?

4g63lover
11-14-2006, 11:05 PM

I know right??

well, making the galant fast is not gonna be cheap. build the block and go turbo if youre I4. Dunt really know about the V6. but isnt 05 a 9G?

Kwikfox
11-14-2006, 11:46 PM

haha, you guys arent new members though. If you read Calipso's post again, he says "prime example of how a new member should act on TGC." I am sure he likes most of you older members as well. :-D And I am still a new member, I have less than 100 posts, and I have only beena member since October.

Anyways, back on topic... A person CANNOT expect quick and cheap power. The G is NOT a honda, it is a good quality car. I know I said it in a prevous post, but power isnt cheap with the G cannot be mentioned enough.

milo111000
11-14-2006, 11:54 PM
And I am still a new member, I have less than 100 posts, and I have only beena member since October.

dude we got like noobies with like 500 posts...

Kwikfox
11-14-2006, 11:56 PM
dude we got like noobies with like 500 posts...

ugh... well I still have been a member less than 2 months :)

mapid145
11-15-2006, 03:43 AM
I like you kwikfox. You are the prime example of how a new member should act on TGC. Knows how to use the search function, research, helpfulness. Those are some good qualities, and I can honestly say....as the TGC Chief Resident Asshole, I'm glad to have you on this board. :D

There we go.. i think that suits u better lol

ok on the guy with a 9g.. u want to fast but not that fast but fast enough to make all the honeys go "DAMNNN is that an accord" (if ur brown.. ull know wat i mean) heres wat u want to do.. stick with TGC..learn to use it to everyday.. when if Calipso replys to ur threads just dont say that u loved ur cousin.. hmm wat else.. OH make sure keep an eye on the 9g section cus many new performance parts are coming out.. so dont worry.. ur car is fast.. it can beat a civic..

thebirdman13
11-15-2006, 04:01 AM
so dont worry.. ur car is fast.. it can beat a civic..

so that makes it fast? haha the 9G is moderately powered, but is awefully heavy... are you trying to make it a "show car"? or a fast car to make people say damn, didn't expect that....

Calipso
11-15-2006, 05:37 PM

Are you a new member? Or did you just fail to read what I wrote and comprehend it properly?

ok on the guy with a 9g.. u want to fast but not that fast but fast enough to make all the honeys go "DAMNNN is that an accord" (if ur brown.. ull know wat i mean) heres wat u want to do.. stick with TGC..learn to use it to everyday.. when if Calipso replys to ur threads just dont say that u loved ur cousin.. hmm wat else.. OH make sure keep an eye on the 9g section cus many new performance parts are coming out.. so dont worry.. ur car is fast.. it can beat a civic..

9G's have a decent ammount of HP, should be enough to beat your average street riced out Civic.

I don't see the problem here though. If he wants his car to go faster, why not just get nitrous? As we are in a thread in the Turbos, Superchargers, & Nitrous section?

evil-G-nius
11-15-2006, 11:21 PM
kwikfox is a jackass!

hehe! he knows I'm kidding

Kwikfox
11-15-2006, 11:39 PM
kwikfox is a jackass!
hehe! he knows I'm kidding

Jackass?! I will show you Jackass this saturday bitch!! :laughing: Just playing bro.

evil-G-nius
11-16-2006, 12:03 AM
Jackass?! I will show you Jackass this saturday bitch!! :laughing: Just playing bro.

Bring it on half pint! :laughing:

Kwikfox
11-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Bring it on half pint! :laughing:

OH!!! ITS ON!!! :laughing:

MissMaverick
11-16-2006, 09:36 AM
OH!!! ITS ON!!! :laughing:

:nono: :nono: :nono: Boys, boys, boys.

:roll: :wink:

evil-G-nius
11-16-2006, 01:12 PM
What? :saint:

Kalamidad
11-16-2006, 08:48 PM
you guys are hilarious..

Welcome to TGC new guy.

HaieWesthus
11-17-2006, 08:54 PM

thanks

juan18_c
11-30-2006, 11:31 AM
Welcome To TGC kwikfox, now u know how it rolls in here. Next time think twice before posting sumtin such a as " i want my ride to go fast but not super fast" LOL , u should consider urself welcomed by those bustin ur balls

bronxbombr
11-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Welcome To TGC kwikfox, now u know how it rolls in here. Next time think twice before posting sumtin such a as " i want my ride to go fast but not super fast" LOL , u should consider urself welcomed by those bustin ur balls

Ya we break balls on the regular around here. Its just family love thats all :D

Darkkend
11-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Yeah search with the key words "Galant Got Speed" or "GGS"

milo111000
11-30-2006, 05:17 PM
is it fast enough yet???

MissMaverick
11-30-2006, 10:32 PM

Umm...Kwikfox isn't the new guy that said that...it was HaieWesthusG05 that said it. Kwikfox is my fiance...and he's worked on my G with me plenty, so I don't think he's even a newb.

:roll:

Kwikfox
11-30-2006, 10:42 PM

Hey Juan, maybe you should think twice before posting "sumtin" against someone before reading the first page...

This is the person who asked the question... Again, please dont be a noob Juan, you have been on this site longer than me, and you pulled a noob move. Please read the pages before you say something against someone.

bronxbombr
11-30-2006, 10:48 PM
LOLOL

milo111000
11-30-2006, 11:33 PM
another post war!!!!!