PDA

View Full Version : SIDE MARKER INSTALL WIRING

CraZydEuEceZZ
01-30-2007, 10:15 PM
whats upp.. i got myy side markers i no how 2 throw em in .. its jus that i wana check the wiring first.. does ant one got a tutorial wit pics to show how to connect the pos and neg wire.. i wana splice it into the turnin signals but theres 2 green wires and a black.. obviously the black is for the neg but whut about the 2 green.. if anyone knows how 2 do it to the relay even can u show me?? thanks aloott guysss

pinoyesv6
01-30-2007, 10:18 PM
there are 2 green wires. one is thicker than the other. the thicker one is for the turn signal and the thinner is for the parking light.

if you want to do a relay, the thick green wire would be your trigger wire. then the other 3 should be obvious, power, ground, and one to the light

CraZydEuEceZZ
01-30-2007, 11:56 PM
thanks mann .. so when i connect it to the thicker green wire they will also stay on when the park lights are on rite? they wont just blink wen i have the signals or hazards on?

milo111000
01-31-2007, 01:45 AM
so you plan on drilling holes??? pics when you're done please..

Reelax
01-31-2007, 03:56 AM
thanks mann .. so when i connect it to the thicker green wire they will also stay on when the park lights are on rite? they wont just blink wen i have the signals or hazards on?

no. if u wanna wire them to stay on w/ the parking lights (assuming these are single filament sidemarkers), connect one wire to each green wire and don't touch the black one; your flashers will find the ground... your side markers will flash w/ your signals, but will flash out of phase w/ your signals when you have you parking lights on.

mrjaydeeone
01-31-2007, 06:11 AM
just wanted to say welcome to TGC. Brooklyn, huh? woot woot another NYer

CraZydEuEceZZ
01-31-2007, 12:24 PM
yoo how do i get pics up here loll im new to this site[/code]

CraZydEuEceZZ
01-31-2007, 12:26 PM
and yeah im guna drill the holes on my own.. i like to do my own work some way some how.. i redid my fogs so they come on alone.. i did my tailights.. i changed the car 2 look like stickk mad shit.. if i find out how 2 get the pics up ill show u

polishmafia
01-31-2007, 01:07 PM
i changed the car 2 look like stickk mad shit..

i didnt understand one word other than "car" :?

mrjaydeeone
01-31-2007, 02:05 PM
yoo how do i get pics up here loll im new to this site[/code]

basically you need the pics to be uploaded to a site which you can host from
then you take the address from the pic and place it in between

milo111000
01-31-2007, 05:00 PM
oh btw, VELKOM.. you found the perfect site for your G.

russ
02-01-2007, 11:02 PM
i was in staten island the other day and i saw a galant with a kit looked like jaydee's the front bumper was cracked..... :(