PDA

View Full Version : Hoods

Boostedgalant56
02-13-2007, 11:32 PM
anyone get the ed evo hood, also called the monster hood.

BIGMONEYDAY
02-14-2007, 12:16 AM
anyone get the ed evo hood, also called the monster hood.

The Evo and Monster are 2 different style hoods. I've been wanting to get their Monster hood for a minute now.

Boostedgalant56
02-14-2007, 02:14 AM
tell me how it fits, and show me pics when u get it.

fatal1
02-14-2007, 02:39 AM
there are plenty of poeple here with them both and plenty of threads reguarding the fitment

BIGMONEYDAY
02-14-2007, 06:41 AM
I know there are alot of folks with the Evo hood, but I think only a few folks with the Monster hood on here. And I believe the ones with the Monster have the one from Erebuni, and always complain about poor fitment. I'm waiting to hear from someone who has the one made by Extreme Dimesions before I decide to order or not. That thing costs a good grip for a FG hood and even more for their CF version.

SinSere
02-14-2007, 09:58 AM
I have the Monster hood from Erebuni. It just required some trimming here and there where it hit the strut locations. Nothing different. the driver side lined up perfect with fender, passenger side is straight, but sits higher than fender for whatever reason. I would be carefeul with Extreme Dimensions, they say they have them in stock and don't. I waited 4 months AFTER paying. By then I had already got one from Erebuni. I will be selling mine at the end of the year as I'm turning mine back to a DD. You can go to my cardomain page and see a couple pics.

redgalant1
02-15-2007, 10:38 PM
I have the Monster hood from Erebuni. It just required some trimming here and there where it hit the strut locations. Nothing different. the driver side lined up perfect with fender, passenger side is straight, but sits higher than fender for whatever reason. I would be carefeul with Extreme Dimensions, they say they have them in stock and don't. I waited 4 months AFTER paying. By then I had already got one from Erebuni. I will be selling mine at the end of the year as I'm turning mine back to a DD. You can go to my cardomain page and see a couple pics.

damn so u going to sell everthing u add on it

alexvr
02-15-2007, 11:43 PM
i have an clean evo hood carbon fiber for sale, 400 + shipping, if interessted let me know

SinSere
02-16-2007, 09:10 AM

damn so u going to sell everthing u add on it

Not everything, but a lot. lip kit, hood, tv's, nitrous will be the first to go. Keeping most interior stuff and stereo gear. Not sure about my Tein dampers yet. Probably keeping those on too.

alexvr
02-16-2007, 04:20 PM
how much for the lip kit

DNSerrano
02-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Yeah I am interested in the VR4 Lip Kit. I would be the first one here to tell you right now that if you are really going to sell it, I ask first dibs on it please.