PDA

View Full Version : My cousin knows Trigg?!?

G-spot
02-15-2007, 03:24 PM
So last night I was browsing my cousin's blog page since he was excited of having one. BTW, he recently got accepted to Mitsubishi Institute for Automotive Technology (starting March 07 8) ) so I guess he wants to be a repair tech/ manufacturer. Anyways back on subject, so browsing his collage of past photo collection when I stumbled into this pic...
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/clubtgc/03.jpg
Look familar? Yeah, it kinda looks like Trigg Mauver's G. E-mail my cuz if he knew Trigg and his reply was:

Hi Le-kun, thank you for the gift you sent me. Mamachan thought it was lovely too. If you're wondering about the pic it's Yoshi-san's. Do you know Yoshi-san? It's (a) small world if you know him from that far away. Anyways, I'm starting my schooling in March so I get to learn a lot of Mitsubishi stuff especially the upcoming Evolution 10. I hope we can still talk about cars.

JDM always better,
Suzuki-san

Ok, so I know Trigg's name Toru but what about his last name? Is it Yoshi or something else? Anybody who knows Toru (or Toru himself lol) could help me out? Thanxs a bunch!

shortdogg2k05
02-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Yes his last name is Yoshi....damn its a very small world.

unlimited6986
02-15-2007, 05:34 PM
email trigg he responds fast

9G
02-15-2007, 05:49 PM
link of his photo collection? :mrgreen:

G-spot
02-15-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah that's what I figure. I'm waiting a reply from my cuz tonight on where he met him at. Yamagata is pretty damn far from Yokohama (in Japan roadway standards) and he probably met him in one of the many meets held there. Food for thoughts, those Galant/Legnum boys sure has some sick rides!!! :shock:

link of his photo collection?
Yeah, I exaggerated that :lol: It's from his club's BBS forum page. Reading it in Japanese is a hassle but it really tells the overall picture. Trying to find page url but I'll update soon. Heck, maybe Toru knows it....

BTW, My cousin looks like this (compared to me :lol: )
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/clubtgc/gdrunk.jpg

lonestar22
02-15-2007, 06:27 PM
wow thats crazy

4g63lover
02-15-2007, 08:09 PM
small world huh?