PDA

View Full Version : Fun in my other G

Juventas
02-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Well here's a quickie for those who like burning rubber. Me and a couple of buddies took my G35 and an Eclipse for some donuts. Well you can see what a difference it makes to have a RWD G35 coupe vs FWD Mitsubishi Eclipse. Here's the result:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6016644183816351514&q=g35+aistis&hl=en

In case you're wondering what that jibberish is, its LITHUANIAN !

rez887
02-15-2007, 11:11 PM
Welcome back, do you still have the g after the wreck?

Juventas
02-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Ofcourse thats my first baby a little wreck wont scare me. Its a little hurt in the looks department but it still got it where it counts. After i got the G35 i kinda of appreciate my galant a lot more because even though its hard to compare the two the galant is still a lot of fun to drive and use if for my work commutes and enjoy every minute of it. The tein coilovers are feeling good on it highly recommend them, and i might slap on some new rims on it once the summer comes to replace those soft Konigs that snapped into pieaces when i hit the curb. But i really do need to wash it, its been a whiile. Its good to be back and its nice to be remembered. I gotta tell you galantcenter feels more at home than G35 driver.

rez887
02-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Glad to hear that.
http://www.juventus.com/fe_images/fotogallery/060422-juvlaz/zoom/34.jpg

cardude03
02-16-2007, 12:14 AM
nice vid.

kinda funny how i could understand some random words that are the same in russian, but the rest was like, wtf. hahaha.

evil-G-nius
02-16-2007, 12:40 AM
nice vid.

kinda funny how i could understand some random words that are the same in russian, but the rest was like, wtf. hahaha.

I agree! Me too :smt044

(for those of you who dont know why that is so funny...I am a 6' 2" black man whos knowledge of the russian language extends to...Vodka! LOL Oh and Das Vidania (spelling?))

cardude03
02-16-2007, 12:44 AM
nice vid.

(for those of you who dont know why that is so funny...I am a 6' 2" black man whos knowledge of the russian language extends to...Vodka! LOL Oh and Das Vidania (spelling?))

kimya, i didnt know you knew russian! where'd/how'd you learn?

Juventas
02-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Well the russian that you hear is the leftover influence of the russian language on Lithuanians from the Soviet times especially all the cursing and slang. When it gets mixed in with russian it becomes sort of the spanglish thats going on here. Davai davai!

galantsleeper00
02-16-2007, 05:15 PM
nice vid.

haha i guess im not the only russian here

cardude03
02-16-2007, 05:22 PM
nice vid.

haha i guess im not the only russian here

damn, we just keep discovering more and more russians.

alexey, lkorty, spetznaz, goosey, galantsleeper, and me.... oh, and i guess kimya sorta counts now too, lol.

G-spot
02-16-2007, 10:58 PM
So I'm guessing Rez is Lithuanian? :?: I've studied Russian for a little while so that rules it out. Still guessing where you came from Rez, come on answer! :lol:

Alexey
02-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Davai davai!

:lol:

milo111000
02-17-2007, 02:13 AM
good thing you got the G back and running

hsinya
02-17-2007, 04:26 AM
i'm probably the last one see it but i like what you did to the grille!!

evil-G-nius
02-17-2007, 06:05 AM
I have a russian uncle! does that count!? Well Cardude counts me...sort of! LOL thats good enough! hahahaa