PDA

View Full Version : Considering buying a 7G

hemicuda1313
02-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Hey,

I used to have a 94 a while ago...and was a member here soooo long ago I was deleted. Anyway I was thinking about picking up a cheap reliable car and the Galant came to mind again. Is there anyone on here in fl or ga selling a 7G? Any tips would be great and I want a manual this time.

Kenneth G
02-16-2007, 12:27 PM
yeah i would hold off on buying one until you can find one with the 5 speed... the conversion can be (from what ive read on here) a pain in the ass. i was fortunate enough to buy mine stock 5 speed and didnt have to do the conversion.

something else to def check into is if it has been serviced for all the recalls. call a mitsu dealersip and give them the VIN for the car you are looking at and see if any recalls apply to that car and also find out if they have been serviced... might save you a ton of cash. i didnt know about the recall until i overhauled all my suspension because one thing lead to another and it was all junk.. could have saved myself a bunch of time and $$$ if i knew to look for the recalls.