PDA

View Full Version : Stupid @## Holes

amnbrueckner
02-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Well went out sid this morning to find this.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/bruecknere/car/stolen/IMAG0069.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/bruecknere/car/stolen/IMAG0074.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/bruecknere/car/stolen/IMAG0073.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/bruecknere/car/stolen/IMAG0072.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/bruecknere/car/stolen/IMAG0071.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/bruecknere/car/stolen/IMAG0070.jpg

They made away with the wheels and stereo and did about $3k worth of damage. :smt011 :smt097

furiousgtz
02-18-2007, 01:56 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

S-Line
02-18-2007, 01:58 PM
OMG DEJA VU! Same thing happened to my blue G so I know EXACTLY how your feel man. I was so damn pissed. Didn't even leave it on blocks....just the rotors. Good luck man and I hope you can bring it back and do it even bigger.

rez887
02-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Sorry to hear that, did you have lock on your wheels?

9G
02-18-2007, 02:04 PM
OMGGG!!!

is that coolant leaking too?

furiousgtz
02-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Sorry to hear that, did you have lock on your wheels?

lock or no lock they will get it no matter what..
good to have insurance

quicksilver22
02-18-2007, 02:06 PM
holy shit man

IceDouTGaLanT
02-18-2007, 02:07 PM
daym sorry to hear, happend to me back in 01 hope you find those dirt bags :evil:

00GalantMan
02-18-2007, 02:12 PM
That pisses me off just looking at it...And the fact that they had to fuck up your door and trunk like that for no reason. That's just fucked...Some people just need to be dragged by their damn toenails over some broken glass and then into a pool of alochol. Bastards....

Proto
02-18-2007, 02:23 PM
holy mother of :shock:

njjfudge
02-18-2007, 02:29 PM
OMG that is some bulls@#t!!!!!!!!!!!!! My car has been broken into b4 but damn. Sorry you have to go through that, and I hope the get the MF that did that.

Sillyasianz
02-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Wow. That sucks ass. But dont worry, Karma is a bitch.

lonestar22
02-18-2007, 04:08 PM
damn that really sucks man. thos epictures are hard to look at. all i have to say is, a minor set back for a major comeback

mitsueclipse2019
02-18-2007, 05:02 PM
damn that sucks :shock: :shock:

mapid145
02-18-2007, 05:03 PM
im sorry man.. thats a nightmare just to look at.. i really hope u catch those bastards and torture the crap out of them.. i know i would

4g63lover
02-18-2007, 06:11 PM
that pisses me off just lookin at it. I'm sorry man. did you make a claim with your insurance yet?

pvu_rida
02-18-2007, 06:31 PM
good god

Bezzle
02-18-2007, 06:51 PM
damn that really sucks man. thos epictures are hard to look at. all i have to say is, a minor set back for a major comeback
x2. I cant imagine how you feel but sorry to see this happen.

Reelax
02-18-2007, 06:55 PM
that sucks. sorry man. well hopefully insurance pays anad you can come back w/ better stuff that what you lost!

G-spot
02-18-2007, 06:56 PM
I'd say find out who the nut job(s) responsible for this, break your housing lease and GTFOutta there. No need to pay for security deposit for that kind of shit :x

Sleepervr-4
02-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Dam that sucks bro. Hope you get a chance to find those guys and you get a chance to make even with them.

Serstylz2
02-18-2007, 07:09 PM
wow they should die.

Darkkend
02-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Why did they rip apart the door handle and try to pry apart the trunk if they smashed the window?

Thats one of my greatest fears right now, cause I dont live in the greatest part of town and im kinda glad that the VR4 looks like an 80's camry and not alot of people know what a VR4 is.

But I wish you luck on your recovery.

kolio
02-18-2007, 07:38 PM
HOLY CRAP :shock:

hope your insurance gives you something, and then find them then beat their face in!!!!!

4-G-rim
02-18-2007, 08:14 PM
I really feel for you man. I hope whoever stole you stuff gets shot....seriously.

lnkn52
02-18-2007, 08:51 PM
damn man...that sucks :(

DOHCstunr
02-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Man i feel so bad for you. Those dicks realy put a hurt on your ride.
Haters man, all these things you worked so hard for... they take. Its a damn shame man.

Truth is i'm really an audiophile. I used to have a really sweet system in my old galant, and it was taken from me in a similar fashion.
It realy sucks too, when i got the GS, i decided that even though i'd really enjoy a system, I know some hater would just steal it from me... and to this day, with all of the time and modding i've put into my car, my audiosystem is far from desirable.

Its losers like them that impede on my lifestyle man,
keep us from enjoying what we love.

Sorry about your ride man,

Don't let them keep you down, Keep doing what you love.
Fuck em.
then fuck their mothers

XxGiRLaNT06xX
02-18-2007, 09:56 PM
OMG!!! that hurts just looking at it! I feel so sorry for you! I wish you the best of luck with whatever happens with your car. And i hope for the absolute worst for those assholes that did that to you and your car!

krazienluv10
02-18-2007, 11:17 PM
sorry bro.... :? :? its giving me flash backs...

Diamndsr4eva
02-18-2007, 11:55 PM
holy sh*$.:shock: Damn! those pics just made me cringe. them mutha fakas need to get shot. Hope u come back bigga and betta

zobgel
02-19-2007, 12:16 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: ..... bro sorry about you're galant. find those bastard and send them to the jail :evil: :evil: :evil: ......

now im worried aboutt my G :? "my biggest nightmare :cry: "

bro do you have alarm installed to you're car?

amnbrueckner
02-19-2007, 02:07 AM
It pisses me off. The insurance adjuster is coming tomorrow to look at it im going to see how much I get. Im already looking at a CF trunk might as well swap it out when it needs replacing.

After the police came they had a crime lab come and take prints. he got a few so we will see where this goes. Screw the security clearance if I catch the punks im going to take that muck damage out of their faces. :evil:

Thanks for all the "support" i was ready to kill someone about 15 minutes ago

fatal1
02-19-2007, 05:20 AM
wow that sucks, i suggest that you dont use that license pate that advertises you have a system, and be more cautious of what you do and where you do it with your car, sorry to hear this man hope everything works out

SLS2000
02-19-2007, 07:06 AM
Good luck with it all. This is trully a nightmare especially for those of us with older models.

jake26
02-19-2007, 07:31 AM
i bet its a insider job, like someone close to you, but not really close, like a neighbor that you see everyday but dont talk to... shit i even think its that guy with that black truck....gotta be suspecious of that. When my ride was broken into about 3 years ago, they stole my cd player subs, and amp. but they left my 150.00 radar detector....police came dusted for prints, of course didnt find any but mine. So the next day i decided to go back to the place where my car was broken into, but in my moms car. I left a trunk wide open and went hide. next thing i know i see some 19 yar old kid walking up to my moms ride and loks inside, thats there i came outta hiding and didnt even ask questions, i beat his face in, and still have a scar on my knuckles to prove it. I took him by his hair like a little bitch and asked him where he lived? so took me to his apt room, just on the other side of the bulding. i recovered the amp. cd player and subs were already gone.. called the cops on him, they came scooped him up. now hes doing time. But man what they did to you is by far the worst i have ever seen. I have seen broken windows cd players taken. but this? i thoght something like this happens only in the movies...recovery will be hard, but when u come back do it big, and get an alarm installed!!

mattalicslvr8g02
02-19-2007, 07:42 AM
Its hard to see a galant looking like that :cry: If tou have a garage I suggest you park it in there from now on espically if you decide to hook it up again and did you pop your hood to see what was leaking or if they did worse dammage? Good luck with the recovery and I would try to find them before the cops do and beat then till there just about dead then id turn them in

zobgel
02-19-2007, 08:40 AM
and bro next time don't put dynamat license plate frame "i've got better sound" they know you have something in there.....

n3oAcid24
02-19-2007, 09:48 AM
damn man sorry to hear about this. it looks like they had time to work on you car man. hope everything turns out good for you.

Jasmine
02-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Man i feel so bad for you. Those dicks realy put a hurt on your ride.
Haters man, all these things you worked so hard for... they take. Its a damn shame man.

Truth is i'm really an audiophile. I used to have a really sweet system in my old galant, and it was taken from me in a similar fashion.
It realy sucks too, when i got the GS, i decided that even though i'd really enjoy a system, I know some hater would just steal it from me... and to this day, with all of the time and modding i've put into my car, my audiosystem is far from desirable.

Its losers like them that impede on my lifestyle man,
keep us from enjoying what we love.

Sorry about your ride man,

Don't let them keep you down, Keep doing what you love.
Fuck em.
then fuck their mothers

I had my first G broken into about three years ago. My sound system, I had saved up for and spent a lot of money on, was stolen and the passenger's side lock gouged out. It's only taken me till now before I'm (cautiously) building up a sound system again...I didn't want it take again.

This really sucks, I'd be really gutted. I remember just sitting on the side of the road and sobbing my eyes out when I saw my hard earned sound system had been taken. Police couldn't get anything, it was all gone. At least you've got insurance!

furiousgtz
02-19-2007, 02:40 PM
i bet its a insider job, like someone close to you, but not really close, like a neighbor that you see everyday but dont talk to... shit i even think its that guy with that black truck....gotta be suspecious of that. When my ride was broken into about 3 years ago, they stole my cd player subs, and amp. but they left my 150.00 radar detector....police came dusted for prints, of course didnt find any but mine. So the next day i decided to go back to the place where my car was broken into, but in my moms car. I left a trunk wide open and went hide. next thing i know i see some 19 yar old kid walking up to my moms ride and loks inside, thats there i came outta hiding and didnt even ask questions, i beat his face in, and still have a scar on my knuckles to prove it. I took him by his hair like a little bitch and asked him where he lived? so took me to his apt room, just on the other side of the bulding. i recovered the amp. cd player and subs were already gone.. called the cops on him, they came scooped him up. now hes doing time. But man what they did to you is by far the worst i have ever seen. I have seen broken windows cd players taken. but this? i thoght something like this happens only in the movies...recovery will be hard, but when u come back do it big, and get an alarm installed!!

damm why do they always leave the rader detector
i got robbed couple years ago they took everything from my G and left the rader detector still hanging they even took the cheap woodgrain bezel :lol:

this is when i use to live in apartment and ya i had few F**ked up neighbours(assholes) that had eye on my G

very bazaar most of us on this thread got robbed atleast once damm :x

bigbluetotoro
02-19-2007, 03:16 PM
SHIT man, that picture alone made me so pissed. I dont know what I'd do. :(

Kenneth G
02-19-2007, 03:18 PM
damn man... speachless really... still trying to pry my lower jaw off the floor but the damn thing wont budge... update us with whats going on. we await your glorious return!

amnbrueckner
02-19-2007, 04:01 PM
they're supposed to come and give me an estimate today or tomorrow so the damage will be fixed but the amp and subs look like its going to be a loss and the wheels might be too. they said that the head unit can be covered and a stock replacement wheel is what im looking at. anyone know a good place to get factory wheels at that are pricey... im thinking that if they'll pay for a set of factory wheels and tires i might be able to con them into getting a new set of after market.

kolio
02-19-2007, 04:05 PM
they're supposed to come and give me an estimate today or tomorrow so the damage will be fixed but the amp and subs look like its going to be a loss and the wheels might be too. they said that the head unit can be covered and a stock replacement wheel is what im looking at. anyone know a good place to get factory wheels at that are pricey... im thinking that if they'll pay for a set of factory wheels and tires i might be able to con them into getting a new set of after market.

dealer always chews your ass off, check there first

rez887
02-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Go to a dealer that is close to where the rich people are living!

Kenneth G
02-19-2007, 04:17 PM
x2

Jeffylou87
02-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Check youtube.com... People like to post videos of themselves fuckin up shit... that's how my buddy caught this kid kicking his door in on his evo8... he found him and cracked his head :D

peanotation
02-19-2007, 06:15 PM
that is a horrible, horrible feeling. so sorry to see that................ :(

gtx
02-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Man, I'm speachless. I hate to see this happening, I'm sorry :shock:

GoldGalant [Reborn]
02-19-2007, 09:46 PM
Damn dawg, those bastards need to be found and strung up by their balls :evil: :evil:

AVERAGE
02-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Man thats some bullshit... I hope you catch them fuckers...

lonestar22
02-20-2007, 12:53 AM
yeah. thats why i never got that license plate. i live around alot of shady characters and i know for a fact that if it wasnt for my car being in a garage every single night of its life. it would be broken into. when i spend the night at friends houses, i take the 7g since its a pos and theres nothing done to it. im sry about what happened, they could have at least had the common thief courtesy to leave it on bricks. assholes!

devgrp
02-20-2007, 01:55 AM
Sorry about that man, I hope they find the low lives who did this

Kid
02-20-2007, 05:11 AM
Damn, Denver doesn't f*ck around...
Denver might give Miami a run for it's money...
:evil:

Kid

SkylineG1
02-20-2007, 09:24 AM
friggin bastards

n3oAcid24
02-20-2007, 09:28 AM
this weekend i am going to put a car alarm on my 8G. it took me awhile but damn man, i have seen lots of people get their cars broken into and lost everything. when the broke into mine, they only took a stupid pursue that maybe had like $20 in it. fuck it man......

rez887
02-20-2007, 09:37 AM
this weekend i am going to put a car alarm on my 8G. it took me awhile but damn man, i have seen lots of people get their cars broken into and lost everything. when the broke into mine, they only took a stupid pursue that maybe had like $20 in it. fuck it man......
Is it possible to make some tutorial and help the other g owners to save their car from those mf...?

little blue
02-20-2007, 10:05 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

don't do anything to lose the clearance. just keep an eye out for your rims. talk to the local pawn shops, tire places, and stero stores. give them pictures of the items and hopefully they will call.

G-spot
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
yeah. thats why i never got that license plate. i live around alot of shady characters
I thought your neighborhood was pretty quiet but oh well. I was surprised when living in my apartment for 6 months in the middle of OAK CLIFF (for you DFW guys know where I'm talking about), haven't got broken into even though countless of other cars has during my stay there.

amnbrueckner
02-20-2007, 12:48 PM
The adjuster just came. Theyre paying for almost everything. Im getting the cost for peplacement or repair of everything specificaly that I had except the wheels. They are giving me $708 for wheels its not exactly what is needed to replace with the same ones but its close enough, and though theyre giving me $705 for tires. The insurance company is letting me choose what I put on Ill just need to show proof if I need to get more money. So the G is making a comeback and if the thieving mofo's touch it again theyre not going to be coming back...

Anyone have JDM Tails???

rez887
02-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Glad to hear that, What is your insurance company?

n3oAcid24
02-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Anyone have JDM Tails???

i do but they are for my 8G.... :lol: :lol: :lol: glad to hear that the insurance com. is taking care of you man... remember man... watch out next time..

n3oAcid24
02-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Is it possible to make some tutorial and help the other g owners to save their car from those mf...?

what do you mean? me make a tutorial on how to install a car alarm? im not going to do it myself. im going to take it in and have it done. im probably going to get some tints while im at it too.

amnbrueckner
02-20-2007, 03:13 PM
I have esurance and so far they seem really cool.

Kenneth G
02-20-2007, 03:31 PM
***switching to esurance***

amnbrueckner
02-20-2007, 04:00 PM
Just got the call as of right now I will be getting a check for $4537.79. so in 3-5 days I will be semi back up and I will have a $1300 alarm that will tell me if someone is even looking at it in a wrong way.

So here is the current parts list:

Alarm- $1300
Door- approx $400 (should be right color)
Trunk- Approx 300 for stock or $400 for CF
Head unit- $230
Window- approx $110 (with tint)
Wheels and tires- approx $1000
some touch up paint in places
I might see if I can squeeze in a set of Tiens or the remaining parts for the 5spd swap or bolth.

furiousgtz
02-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Just got the call as of right now I will be getting a check for $4537.79. so in 3-5 days I will be semi back up and I will have a $1300 alarm that will tell me if someone is even looking at it in a wrong way.

So here is the current parts list:

Alarm- $1300
Door- approx $400 (should be right color)
Trunk- Approx 300 for stock or $400 for CF
Head unit- $230
Window- approx $110 (with tint)
Wheels and tires- approx $1000
some touch up paint in places
I might see if I can squeeze in a set of Tiens or the remaining parts for the 5spd swap or bolth.

Not bad ya you need good Alaram I got 2-way after i got robbed
Mitsubishi stock alaram sucks that black remote thingy with 3 button

IceDouTGaLanT
02-20-2007, 04:29 PM
what type of alarm are you getting? i suggest you get some air horns and get those hook up to your alarm, so you will DEFF hear it, check ebay thier not to $$$

amnbrueckner
02-20-2007, 05:11 PM
The alarm is a viper with shock, tilt, motion, sound, and trunk and hood sensors. Im deciding if I want the 2 way pager, it will be loud enough for everyone to hear. I am getting a backup battery, so if someone cuts the battery it still keeps going off.

Goku
02-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Man, that kinda shit sux... good thing your insurance has decent cover.

That alarm sounds like it'll do the trick :D

what type of alarm are you getting? i suggest you get some air horns and get those hook up to your alarm, so you will DEFF hear it, check ebay thier not to $$$

lol, put the dixie horns on it lol

mattalicslvr8g02
02-20-2007, 05:27 PM
theow some of these on.. it will wake up the neigbor hood

http://www.hornblasters.com/?pageid=audio

fatal1
02-20-2007, 06:13 PM
thats good your getting all that back, for the alarm tho i would check out the one with the camera built in forgot the brand, it is definatelly a little cheaper with the same and a few more features as the camera pretty cool and you will know who did it if anything happens again

NiTrOuSoXiDe
02-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Good lord....

Dude, good luck getting this sorted out!!

Can I help at all?

S-Line
02-21-2007, 02:33 PM
The alarm is a viper with shock, tilt, motion, sound, and trunk and hood sensors. Im deciding if I want the 2 way pager, it will be loud enough for everyone to hear. I am getting a backup battery, so if someone cuts the battery it still keeps going off.

I have that same alarm you just described and its good. Get a back-up battery and some air horns hooked up to your alarm. Trust they will think twice when the shit goes off.

Xavier22
02-21-2007, 04:45 PM
nice to hear the outcome w/ the insurance coming through for you.

amnbrueckner
02-21-2007, 06:49 PM
If everything works out like its looking ill have JDM Tails (im looking for a pair so let me know if anyone has a pair), CF Trunk, possibly a turbo kit (using some savings for that), maybe a 5spd (already have most the parts just need a few more), an alarm, new wheels and tires after the alarm, and a 12 gauge for whoever fucks with it again lol :smt068

milo111000
02-22-2007, 01:51 AM
wtf happenned??? you in the mafia or something?? but i know how you feel.. i'm having the same kinda day today too.... sucks man!!

zobgel
02-22-2007, 02:15 AM
make sure to chose the right shop to install you're alarm :wink:

-gud luck-

but i know how you feel.. i'm having the same kinda day today too.... sucks man!!

:shock: dude what happened????

BGR
02-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Damn!!!

milo111000
02-22-2007, 10:14 PM
make sure to chose the right shop to install you're alarm :wink:

-gud luck-

but i know how you feel.. i'm having the same kinda day today too.... sucks man!!

:shock: dude what happened????

nothing really to my G.. but i felt like crap yesterday man.. long story.. should be in random thoughts..heheheh

Mazarin
02-23-2007, 02:21 AM
Damn bro! I had my radar detector stolen about a month ago and I wanted to set the fucker on fire. I could only imagine what you were feeling.

esurance huh? That the one w/ the hot cartoon chick? I'd put it to her.