PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know

mitsueclipse2019
03-07-2007, 01:13 PM
where i could get a wire harness for a aftermarket cd player? i got a cd player and would like to try and sell it but i need to check and be sure it works first, i got it from a 80 something dodge caravan that we used for parts and then junked, the person we got the van from says that the cd player worked when the car broke down, but i want to be sure.

n3oAcid24
03-07-2007, 01:21 PM
where i could get a wire harness for a aftermarket cd player? i got a cd player and would like to try and sell it but i need to check and be sure it works first, i got it from a 80 something dodge caravan that we used for parts and then junked, the person we got the van from says that the cd player worked when the car broke down, but i want to be sure.

you can go to a best buy or something like that. they should have them.

pinoyesv6
03-07-2007, 01:26 PM
u can check places like ebay, walmart, any places that sells car audio

RedGalant2k1
03-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Call the manufacturer of the CD player and they can sell you one.

Best Buy won't sell you one.

WhiteGTZ01
03-07-2007, 02:09 PM
anyware u can buy a radio, they sell from 5-20$ depending on ware u get it from

mitsueclipse2019
03-07-2007, 02:13 PM
ok i will try all those but walmart i already tryed there and they had one but it was for a 80 to 89 i think dynamite and some other type of mitsubishi that i have never heard of

fatal1
03-07-2007, 03:22 PM
which harness you you need the one that hooks to the back of the radio or the one to connect to your cars wiring, if you need the metra harness (onnects to your wiring) that can be bought at lots of store both online or anywhere that sells car audio

if you need the factory harness you willmostlikely need to call the manufacturer

mitsueclipse2019
03-09-2007, 05:16 PM
found the right wire harness at autozone and got it all wired up and hooked it up to my car and it works perfectly though its not as good as my mitsu OEM cd player but it works and heres a pic of it
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3953/cdiz3.png

also you cant tell in the pic but it sticks out a few centimeters which makes it look kinda bad in there but atleast i know it works so now i can sell or hook it up in my girlfriends car, it also seems to need to be cleaned cause it has a small problem with reading cd's

bmxmike
03-11-2007, 03:58 PM
I know how you feel bout that wire harness when i got my Dual XDVD i couldnt find a aftermarket harness anywhere and wal mart and other places dont carry them but can order them cause there considered special order parts. I got lucky and the audio shop round here Audio Midwest had one off a eclipse that fit.