PDA

View Full Version : Back seat...

bmxmike
03-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Ok now this isnt a big problem but on my back seat i can put my key in and unlock it but when i hit the lever to pull it down it wont move. Is there anyway i can get the seat to come down with out the lever? I want to pull seat down so i can replace lever and wire.

bronxbombr
03-12-2007, 04:51 PM
doesnt the key turn all the way so you can release it without touching the thing? Idid you look to see if you could put something in there to act as a lever? And last but not least resort, unbolt the back seat from the frame.....Im sure you can figure out the rest.

kolio
03-12-2007, 04:53 PM
to lower the seat you have to unlock, then pull lever.

bmxmike
03-12-2007, 10:21 PM
That is whut i did. I put the key in unlocked in and hit the lever and then tried to pull on it. And We pull on it hard...I was turning the key and we had two other guyz pull on it some and it wasnt moving and i turned it to unlock didnt work so turned it back the other way and tried and it didnt work. I mean its not a big thing but i just cant fit anything big in my trunk right now.

kolio
03-12-2007, 10:30 PM
mine didn't come with leather or the folding seat. when i got mine from the yard i had to break the lock. i used a screwdriver to pry at one of the bars and the seat released so i could unblot it and snatch it. i believe where the foldown armrest is there are the bars. if noth on the outter edges. the two outter most peices come off, and you can toy around with it to get it to release