PDA

View Full Version : Gauge Needles

T-O-P
11-27-2002, 03:57 PM
Can you buy the stock gauge needles from the dealer ship? Anyone have a part #?

Thanks

Lazarus
11-27-2002, 05:51 PM
I don't see why you can't unless they sell the instrament cluster as a set which i doubt I can ask around if you want i have to head up to the dealership on friday to get the bolt size.....scratch that I am just going to call. I maybe able to find it in the service manual but anyway. I will let you know when I get a chance.

T-O-P
11-27-2002, 07:32 PM
Thanks man I appreciate it :-D

SimoP
12-24-2002, 05:06 PM
Can you tell me if there is any way to get my gauges blue while needles still stay red? I want to do this without changing the whole gauge, due to not wanting mph instead of my kph meters. Maybe something blue transparent behind the original..

All ideas appreciated!

luxcrusr2000
12-24-2002, 05:14 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SimoP)</div><div class='quotemain'>Can you tell me if there is any way to get my gauges blue while needles still stay red? I want to do this without changing the whole gauge, due to not wanting mph instead of my kph meters. Maybe something blue transparent behind the original..

All ideas appreciated!</div>

The best way to get around that is to just swap the bulbs in the gauge cluster.

SimoP
12-24-2002, 05:20 PM
Oh, forgot to mention that in my reply.. I already have blue covers on my bulbs, but now the needles doesn't light up enough. And I don't want to have brighter bulbs because everything else now lights up really fine.

So I need more light to needles, or bright bulbs with no caps on them. And that gives me the problem that everything else should get blue somehow...

Lazarus
12-24-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey T-O-P Did you ever get with Mante about teh gauge needles?