PDA

View Full Version : injectors clogged help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2001SCREAMER
11-27-2002, 04:40 PM
Some dumb ass poured bleach in my gas tank. Wel to make a long story short it got into my fuel system and it completely stopped up like two injectors. Whatr should I do Anything cheaper than paying my dealer 200 for one injector. I already took everything apart and flushed my fuel system and drained and cleaned the tank.

DJ Galant
11-27-2002, 04:59 PM
get aftermarket injectors.
U have choices. Don't pay dealer $200 bucks.
RC injectors are about $80 a piece. Also they have cleaning service -contact them.
If u want I can sell u my stock, if u have 4 cyl.

2001SCREAMER
11-27-2002, 05:57 PM
Yea I called them they said for 550 I can get all new with a little better flow rate. Sorry I got a v6 but thanks for the offer on the injectors. So I think I might have rc injectors next week running under my hood!

r-ezz.e
12-09-2002, 10:22 PM
quick question, how would u know if there is something wrong w/the injectors? and do u need to clean'em often? Thanks

jacuZZi
12-10-2002, 12:41 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2001SCREAMER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Some dumb ass poured bleach in my gas tank. Wel to make a long story short it got into my fuel system and it completely stopped up like two injectors. Whatr should I do Anything cheaper than paying my dealer 200 for one injector. I already took everything apart and flushed my fuel system and drained and cleaned the tank.</div>

Damn that sucks, go get a locking fuel lid/cap to make it safer. :wink: