PDA

View Full Version : w00t Bush Made the Team!!!

Proud Galant Driver
03-20-2007, 12:52 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/photoessay_1537_images/0319071929_M_031907_bush_gators1.jpg

Haha, just thought it was kinda a cool pic regardless if you support Bush or not.

milo111000
03-20-2007, 01:07 AM
nice jersey.... to wipe my ass with!!!

G-spot
03-20-2007, 01:19 AM
Where's all the blood and oil stains?

evil-G-nius
03-20-2007, 03:55 AM
Is it me, or do none of those players look happy! Looks more like they are thinking..."I wish I could crack him on the field!"

milo111000
03-20-2007, 04:58 AM
damn right!!! they were all starin like... "damn that smile again..."

Kenneth G
03-20-2007, 08:18 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/dienekes1982/0319071929_M_031907_bush_gators1.jpg

check out these guys... security might want to check them, seems as they have some hostilities, lol

Serstylz2
03-20-2007, 11:30 AM
brotha on the left in blue doesnt look pleased a bit either

I wouldnt want Bush rockin my Jersey as well

evil-G-nius
03-20-2007, 02:27 PM
seriously! He ran a whole country into the grund...what you think he'd do to that team! LOL

6G72Galant
03-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Damn...thats alot of angry strong looking black guys! :lol: Where the hell is the Secret Service?

milo111000
03-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Damn...thats alot of angry strong looking black guys! :lol: Where the hell is the Secret Service?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i like how you described them!!! "strong looking mofos!!!"

frag_daddy_2007
03-20-2007, 05:42 PM
not to be mean but, could any of you do better?
he isnt a bad president, none of the candidates would have done any different in his position.
and no, im not a bush supporter, im registered independent at the moment

milo111000
03-20-2007, 05:47 PM
done what????? send poor young soldiers to who's war???? did any of your friends or people you know die in the war??? for what???

Proud Galant Driver
03-20-2007, 05:54 PM
not to be mean but, could any of you do better?
he isnt a bad president, none of the candidates would have done any different in his position.
and no, im not a bush supporter, im registered independent at the moment

Yeah, I'm not particularly for or against him at the moment. I just can enjoy a good laugh at his expense :lol:

People do have to remember, it may have been his idea but the senate voted 77-23 to ratify his plan and the house voted 296-133. Take into consideration now that many of those people who supported his plan are the people who you so whole-heartily support who you think could do so much better.

frag_daddy_2007
03-20-2007, 05:54 PM
yes, one of my good friends is over there right now, and a close member of my church was killed by an IED
but i just want people to be in the position before they go bashing on somebody.
and also, the war was approved of by congress, and no matter how much hillary clinton denies it, she even voted for it.
no, i dont want our people over there dying, i dont want them over there at all, i never did.
but it is impossible for it to just end, no one man can snap their fingers and fix all of this, not the president, not anybody.

Proud Galant Driver
03-20-2007, 05:55 PM
done what????? send poor young soldiers to who's war???? did any of your friends or people you know die in the war??? for what???

Do you fully understand the job requirements of being a soldier?

It's not a day at the beach.

milo111000
03-20-2007, 06:07 PM
o yes sir!!! all my uncles and my cousins were in the DOD!!!!

RedGalant2k1
03-21-2007, 12:38 AM
seriously! He ran a whole country into the grund...what you think he'd do to that team! LOL

Hahaha, thats a big load of crap and you know it.

evil-G-nius
03-21-2007, 11:56 AM

Hahaha, thats a big load of crap and you know it.

No I meant it

Serstylz2
03-21-2007, 12:06 PM
im with Evil

Proud Galant Driver
03-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Ah, come on guys. You can't totally blame him. Refer several posts up cause it sounds like you skipped it. Both congress and the senate overwhelmingly voted to support his plan. Maybe you should blame your favorite politicians.

BTW. I was watching BBC Worlds News this morning and the Prime Minister of Kurdistan was on, saying how he is happy the United States came and removed Saddam from power. He says it is a much better place without him in power.

LazarchickGalantES
03-21-2007, 02:10 PM
you got to stop kidding urselves with the "ran this country into the ground" BS!!! Seriously what are we supposed to do, just sit back as terrorists come onto OUR LAND and kill OUR PEOPLE and we do nothing about it??????

Get serious if we didnt do anything about it, then it gives anyone the motivation to do whatever they want to our people because we arent going to do anything about it.....

And u dont think this world is a BETTER place without Saddam at power of even saddam alive in general???

Serstylz2
03-21-2007, 02:21 PM
I am a dishonest seller on TGC!

hahah nm about that STB and valve cover

milo111000
03-21-2007, 05:56 PM
you got to stop kidding urselves with the "ran this country into the ground" BS!!! Seriously what are we supposed to do, just sit back as terrorists come onto OUR LAND and kill OUR PEOPLE and we do nothing about it??????

Get serious if we didnt do anything about it, then it gives anyone the motivation to do whatever they want to our people because we arent going to do anything about it.....

And u dont think this world is a BETTER place without Saddam at power of even saddam alive in general???

but saddam did not cause 9/11.. why he fighting them???

Proud Galant Driver
03-21-2007, 06:13 PM

What would have happened if we didn't fight him?

I think history is the best indication of why preemptive strike is necessary in many cases. America can no longer have an isolationist attitude when it comes to our foreign policy. American took a stance of non-involvement in World War II in the beginning and look what happened. Hitler slaughtered millions of Jews. It goes without argument Hitler was a threat to the WHOLE world. If American had became involved in the beginning we may have been able to save the lives of many people. Now think what Saddam could have done if he was left unchecked. What may not have been "our" problem could have quickly become "our" problem.

milo111000
03-21-2007, 06:21 PM

I think history is the best indication of why preemptive strike is necessary in many cases. America can no longer have an isolationist attitude when it comes to our foreign policy. American took a stance of non-involvement in World War II in the beginning and look what happened. Hitler slaughtered millions of Jews. It goes without argument Hitler was a threat to the WHOLE world. If American had became involved in the beginning we may have been able to save the lives of many people. Now think what Saddam could have done if he was left unchecked. What may not have been "our" problem could have quickly become "our" problem.

there's more to it than just trying to protect the american people my friend.. wtf did he go after saddam anyway when they pin pointed fu$^%$ vin laden as the enemy? politics=business.. also did you know that G. bush sr. had a factory producing altilery?? do the math.. war=$$$$ for them..

Proud Galant Driver
03-21-2007, 06:49 PM

there's more to it than just trying to protect the american people my friend.. wtf did he go after saddam anyway when they pin pointed fu$^%$ vin laden as the enemy? politics=business.. also did you know that G. bush sr. had a factory producing altilery?? do the math.. war=$$$$ for them..

While perhaps preventing a dictator from rising to power and protecting the American people may not have been the goal, it was a result. I understand politics=business and war=$$$ but is that really always a bad thing? War usually stimulates our economy and often times protects our financial interests. Not to mention whether it was a goal or not (which most people say it was) we helped ensure the protection of that valuable oil we all need to run our vehicles. If you add it all up, America did what many would call the ethical thing by protecting others and still made a buck off it. Good day at the office if you ask me :wink:

Kenneth G
03-21-2007, 07:19 PM

While perhaps preventing a dictator from rising to power and protecting the American people may not have been the goal, it was a result. I understand politics=business and war=$$$ but is that really always a bad thing? War usually stimulates our economy and often times protects our financial interests. Not to mention whether it was a goal or not (which most people say it was) we helped ensure the protection of that valuable oil we all need to run our vehicles. If you add it all up, America did what many would call the ethical thing by protecting others and still made a buck off it. Good day at the office if you ask me :wink:

yes, but at the same time it is foolish to assume that we went over there with oil in mind. at least for export. the US imports 88% of its oil from the Gulf of Mexico and South America. it costs too much money to import from the middle east. i dont know what this war was about, none of us do really, all we can do is give it a "best guess", but like it or not, we are there for the long haul. people in this country are mad if they think that we are just gonna pull up outta there. We still have people in Korea, germany, and Vietnam for god's sake. once we enter major conflict with a country, we dont leave.... period, its just the way it is... dont like it. move to Canada

milo111000
03-21-2007, 07:22 PM

yes, but at the same time it is foolish to assume that we went over there with oil in mind. at least for export. the US imports 88% of its oil from the Gulf of Mexico and South America. it costs too much money to import from the middle east. i dont know what this war was about, none of us do really, all we can do is give it a "best guess", but like it or not, we are there for the long haul. people in this country are mad if they think that we are just gonna pull up outta there. We still have people in Korea, germany, and Vietnam for god's sake. once we enter major conflict with a country, we dont leave.... period, its just the way it is... dont like it. move to Canada

wahahahaha!!!! i'd love for a Democrat to win the next precidency!!!

Proud Galant Driver
03-21-2007, 07:32 PM

Why? They voted to let Bush do what he did. If you are not satisfied with a Republican President, I fail to see how you would be happy with a Democrat in office.

Besides all they ever do is raise taxes and meddle with the primary principles of capitalism.

milo111000
03-21-2007, 07:36 PM

Why? They voted to let Bush do what he did. If you are not satisfied with a Republican President, I fail to see how you would be happy with a Democrat in office.

Besides all they ever do is raise taxes and meddle with the primary principles of capitalism.

raise my tax for all i care... rather not see another dead kid and women on the street over, God knows, whatever war we're fighting..

Proud Galant Driver
03-21-2007, 07:43 PM

raise my tax for all i care... rather not see another dead kid and women on the street over, God knows, whatever war we're fighting..

Not to sound like an ass, but that is kinda a typical Democrat response; selectively answer the question but ignore addressing the point I made that your party voted for this war too. How do you plea? :lol:

Btw, do you know how many kid and women dead on the street we have prevented by taking Saddam out of power? He was a butcher of his own people!

milo111000
03-21-2007, 07:49 PM

Not to sound like an ass, but that is kinda a typical Democrat response. Selectively answer the question but ignore addressing the point I made that your party voted for this war too. How do you plea? :lol:

not GUILTY!!! but what is the point?? will raising tax prevent poor lives from dying??? it will def not. but would def focus on the country more(USA) than sticking their nose into somebody else's business.. question for for you... let's say that the oil feilds were a little over there in israel, where the war never ever stopped since christ was born, do you think any american president can stop that war??? makes you really think why he even entered that space other than their natural produce...

Proud Galant Driver
03-21-2007, 08:37 PM
[quote:09697b804b="LazarchickGalantES"]you got to stop kidding urselves with the "ran this country into the ground" BS!!! Seriously what are we supposed to do, just sit back as terrorists come onto OUR LAND and kill OUR PEOPLE and we do nothing about it??????

Not to sound like an ass, but that is kinda a typical Democrat response. Selectively answer the question but ignore addressing the point I made that your party voted for this war too. How do you plea? :lol:

not GUILTY!!! but what is the point?? will raising tax prevent poor lives from dying??? it will def not. but would def focus on the country more(USA) than sticking their nose into somebody else's business.. [/quote:09697b804b]

Regarding taxes. The government has already proven that it is not responsible enough to manage its money. Perhaps by working on budgets that don't waste money and by not trying to implement some of the programs that are so "essential" maybe we wouldn't need to raise taxes.
You think raising taxes will help the poor? By paying for programs like universal health care? We don't need universal health care, that is not the government's place to get involved in to begin with. I don't know about you but whenever I hear the words universal health care, I hear the word socialism. Trust me, the way the party is heading with the control they want over business and implementing socialistic programs, I wouldn't be surprised to see America to resort to a form of socialism, eventually. I think the world saw 50 years ago that socialism isn't a very effective form of government. In fact, it dramatically worsens conditions for the poor. Universal health care also counteracts the purpose of the insurance companies and functions as a method for control, like socialism likes to do.

What I'm really trying to say is, raising taxes coupled with the Democrats agenda IS a bad thing. The money that comes from raising taxes won't really do any good but will do harm.

question for for you... let's say that the oil feilds were a little over there in israel, where the war never ever stopped since christ was born, do you think any american president can stop that war??? makes you really think why he even entered that space other than their natural produce...

There is a difference. Iraq wasn't about stopping a war. It was about numerous other issues, but not stopping a war.

Stopping a war that stems from stressed relations and territorial bickering is a completely different subject.

frag_daddy_2007
03-21-2007, 10:27 PM
like i stated above, no one can make the troops pull out at this point, they are in it for the long haul.
and if our soldiers dying makes you so mad, pick up a damn gun and go do something about it, take out a few of the enemy. that way there will be no one to kill our soldiers.
i plan on joining the military myself when i am out of college, that way i can do more than talk about what should be done, i can do something about it.

RedGalant2k1
03-22-2007, 08:48 AM
The money that comes from raising taxes won't really do any good but will do harm.

Not to mention those taxes come out of the pockets of the American Public.

If anyone heres wants increased taxes you can take my share because I won't ever agree with increased taxes, none of you should either.

evil-G-nius
03-22-2007, 03:02 PM
The funny thing is you guys are blaming all the tax hike on Democrats....Republicans raise taxes as well! Regan did, Bush Sr. did, and G dub did...in a way. It may not have been said outright, but with all the extra we as a country are paying due to the war....well that seems like a tax hike to me. Not to mention the toll on the armed forces. That is not anything some of these families can EVER recover from. And you wonder why people are displeased and upset with the president. It has been known that he lied and he finally admitted that he made some mistakes (MANY)...that is not why our troops signed up. They signed up to serve our country and defend our people. Not to go into a war that need not have been entered, they should have been after Bin Laden from day one! Now all these years later...NOTHING has been solved, NOTHING will be solved anytime soon, and BIN LADEN is still loose! You think cuz Sadaam is gone that we wont have issues with terrorists anymore you are just as shortsited and blind to commen sence as our president!

Proud Galant Driver
03-22-2007, 07:12 PM
...that is not why our troops signed up. They signed up to serve our country and defend our people. Not to go into a war that need not have been entered

They signed up to do whatever the damn government tells them to. You don't selectively get to choose what wars you will fight because you don't believe in it. Being a soldier is like taking a job. If you don't like the terms don't take the job. When you become a soldier, you accept the possibility you may be asked to do something you don't believe in.

Now all these years later...NOTHING has been solved, NOTHING will be solved anytime soon

If you consider liberating an oppressed people from a dictator who tortured, gassed, and murdered his own people nothing. :roll:

You think cuz Sadaam is gone that we wont have issues with terrorists anymore you are just as shortsited and blind to commen sence as our president!

Only an idiot could believe that. I have yet to see such a claim made by anyone in this post. But isn't one less evil man a good thing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The funny thing is, we helped Saddam throughout the Iraq/Iran conflict. We pretty much helped Saddam rise to the level of power he achieved. We gave him secret intelligence and provided him with extremely generous aid and arms supplies. You can blame the United States in part for the reign of terror Saddam brought upon his people. Don't you think American had a responsibility to fix its mistake?

RedGalant2k1
03-22-2007, 08:43 PM
The funny thing is, we helped Saddam throughout the Iraq/Iran conflict. We pretty much helped Saddam rise to the level of power he achieved. We gave him secret intelligence and provided him with extremely generous aid and arms supplies. You can blame the United States in part for the reign of terror Saddam brought upon his people. Don't you think American had a responsibility to fix its mistake?

Well at that time Iran was much more hostile to United States citizens, though granted I think this whole time they've jerked us around.

RedGalant2k1
03-22-2007, 08:53 PM
The funny thing is you guys are blaming all the tax hike on Democrats....Republicans raise taxes as well! Regan did, Bush Sr. did, and G dub did...in a way. It may not have been said outright, but with all the extra we as a country are paying due to the war....well that seems like a tax hike to me. Not to mention the toll on the armed forces. That is not anything some of these families can EVER recover from. And you wonder why people are displeased and upset with the president. It has been known that he lied and he finally admitted that he made some mistakes (MANY)...that is not why our troops signed up. They signed up to serve our country and defend our people. Not to go into a war that need not have been entered, they should have been after Bin Laden from day one! Now all these years later...NOTHING has been solved, NOTHING will be solved anytime soon, and BIN LADEN is still loose! You think cuz Sadaam is gone that we wont have issues with terrorists anymore you are just as shortsited and blind to commen sence as our president!

Well as PGD said if you disagree with why we are in Iraq as a soldier you have two choices... #1) Suck it up and do what you VOLUNTEERED to do or #2) Resign and let someone who will either believe in the cause or appreciate serving their countries armed forces no matter what the cause.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone anywhere ever say that since Saddam is out of power (dead) that terrorism is over. I don't think anyone will ever attack us like Al Qaeda did, that group has been long since destroyed and dismantled.

As for taxes, well 99% of tax increases come at the behest of congress who has largely been pushed by democrats who think more government is a good thing.

Put it this way. Granholm the current governor of Michigan wants to put a 2% tax on services (I.E. Dry cleaning, Auto Mechanic labor, Construction labor, etc). She is a democrat who somehow thinks that with our crippled economy that the only way to fix it is raise taxes.

I personally know dozens if not hundreds of people who've moved out of state because of her and those democratic idiots in our state government.

Just to be fair in my opinion anyone who pushes larger government and/or more taxes (which typically leads to bigger government) should be voted out of office.

Kenneth G
03-22-2007, 08:56 PM
not GUILTY!!! but what is the point?? will raising tax prevent poor lives from dying??? it will def not. but would def focus on the country more(USA) than sticking their nose into somebody else's business.. question for for you... let's say that the oil feilds were a little over there in israel, where the war never ever stopped since christ was born, do you think any american president can stop that war??? makes you really think why he even entered that space other than their natural produce...

like i said earlier, it is foolish to think we are there for exported oil. now i could believe if we were there to take over the profit of the exported oil to local countries.

But as for Isreal, the US fanned the flames of that conflict in the 1980's when we took isreal under our wing and divided the countryside that both sides were fighting for. we told isreal that this was their share and Palestine that this was their share. we even took the (at the time) very small and untrained Isreali military and armed them, trained them, and provided them with cutting edge technological pieces of avionic precision to guard their new land.

The Palestinians still do little hit and runs with Isreal, but are very concious that Isreal is one of the US's closest allies and do not create much Isreali bloodshed for fear of US retaliation. Who can blame them? so no we cannot stop that war, but we sure did put both of those countries in check. and look what we have gotten back from it... the ENTIRE Military Operations and Urban Tactics (M.O.U.T.) (urban warfare) system was taught to us by the Isreali's. Most of the air support which we recieved in Afghanistan when I was there both times, were Isreali pilots (some of the best in the world now.) not all countries we give aid to stab us in the back. infact, most do not.

like i stated above, no one can make the troops pull out at this point, they are in it for the long haul.
and if our soldiers dying makes you so mad, pick up a damn gun and go do something about it, take out a few of the enemy. that way there will be no one to kill our soldiers.

i plan on joining the military myself when i am out of college, that way i can do more than talk about what should be done, i can do something about it.

damn right, nothing makes me more pissed off than people, AMERICANS, of able mind and body, who are angry about the loss of our soldiers... Then get off your ass and take out a couple of the bastards yourself. its really easy to be a couch-bound soldier, but an entirely different thing to look through your scope at some shithead shooting at a passing patrol, getting a real good look at his face, the twisted smirk that they usually wear, knowing hes thinking he has them dead to rights and hes gonna kill a couple americans for Allah and slowly and deliberately placing a round right in that motherfuckers ear cannal, simultaneously watching the following burst of red mist that accompanies the impact.... so dont talk to me about how you are disgusted at this war and what it is doing to its soldiers.... until youve been a soldier yourself, you have every right, but no room to talk.

http://myspace-533.vo.llnwd.net/00102/33/52/102152533_l.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/dienekes1982/gotcha.jpg

frag_daddy_2007
03-22-2007, 11:44 PM
thank you!, a real american soldier.
he knows what i am talking about. i have never been one to sit and do nothing about things i feel strongly about

mapid145
03-22-2007, 11:51 PM
why is it that everytime Bush or some major political thing.. it always turns out like this..

seriously.. think about it.. why cant we have one thread and just post ur political views on it

milo111000
03-23-2007, 12:34 AM
it's up already^^^^

Then i wonder why they're called JARHEADS.

Kenneth G
03-23-2007, 09:38 AM
why is it that everytime Bush or some major political thing.. it always turns out like this..

seriously.. think about it.. why cant we have one thread and just post ur political views on it

i posted a thread called The Political Agenda in the Off Topic section for all our political debates...