PDA

View Full Version : problem's getting worse....

monchu14
03-22-2007, 08:10 PM
i had just changed my maf sensor from a 4g64 put a new battery changed all the conector's and reset the ecu..... my car will die out when i let go off the gas. i was so frustrated with what was happening that i flored it going on the freeway thats my car died out before shiting to fourth. my rpm just whent dead 0rmp no gas response. pulled over and it started again. now i tried to move my car then i died and wont start im now stuck and don't know what to do anymore... has anyone had this problem or like it? you thing its my maf adapter with cone filter thast when it all whent bad and i have had one prob after another. should i put the stock one back?

seth98esT
03-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Getting any check engine lights? Could be a number of things. Any loose wires on the MAF connector? If you disconnect the connector for the MAF does the performance change?

laxinwarrior
03-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Did you check to see if there was an air leak after the MAS on your intake?

4-G-rim
03-23-2007, 08:59 AM
First off..why did you replace you MAF sensor, its very rare they go bad.

When was the last time you replaced your fuel filter?

jhunter
03-26-2007, 07:34 AM
First off..why did you replace you MAF sensor, its very rare they go bad.

When was the last time you replaced your fuel filter?

Thats a very good question! Our forklift at work would start up as long as the gas was pushed, but then as soon as you let off it would die. So we checked the fuel filter and guess what it was clogged badly took it off and shit just started coming out and didn't seem to want to stop.