PDA

View Full Version : Ideas For New Galant Body Kit

Kenshin
11-27-2002, 11:45 PM
Sup Peeps,

I was checking out EREBUNI trying to find a body kit that would look good on our Galants. And the only one I could find with a good design is this one http://www.spoilers.com/ge/lexgs400.htm ('http://www.spoilers.com/ge/lexgs400.htm') the first image. The bumper kinda reminds me of a Vr-4 Bumper. Give me your comments, I think this one would look great on a Galant.

Sarah
11-28-2002, 10:02 AM
http://www.spoilers.com/images/autos2/gs400060f.jpg I like this one, I think that someone who is on here or who used to be on here had this on their car

Norcal Performance
11-28-2002, 10:21 AM
Just so you guys know. We at Norcal Performance can get body kits produced. If the members here would like to design a kit of there own, and can show a demand for it, we would be more than happy to look into producing it.

Tim
NorCal Performance

Sarah
11-28-2002, 10:23 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norcal Performance)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just so you guys know. Â*We at Norcal Performance can get body kits produced. Â*If the members here would like to design a kit of there own, and can show a demand for it, we would be more than happy to look into producing it.

Tim
NorCal Performance</div>

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ozkrow
11-28-2002, 03:09 PM
for everyone in so cali, i found a great shop that can make us any kit prices are as follows---

1 kit= 2000-3000
6 kits= 1200
10 kits = 1000

and so on...so if anyone is really intrested let me know pm me... hell we can just get a jdm type kit and make it for the us spec if thats what u all want.... im just letting u guys know that they are a ton of places that do will do this!... the shop can also make cf hoods. for a one of a kind they charge me 900, so im sure if we get 6 people together it will be a lot cheaper.. turn around time is about 50 days!

Ghost Beat
11-28-2002, 11:20 PM
there seemed to be some demand for the skyline type id like to see a skyline kit for a lant i think that would look mighty nice

HeadAche
11-28-2002, 11:36 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Beat)</div><div class='quotemain'>there seemed to be some demand for the skyline type id like to see a skyline kit for a lant i think that would look mighty nice</div>

Yeah i wouldnt mind seeing that Skyline kit in production..

Ghost Beat
11-29-2002, 01:03 AM
there's a buch of skyline kits available im lookin for a pic of the one i realy like personaly i didnt think the one in production was that great looking it looked a bit plain

mitsgalantes01
11-29-2002, 11:08 AM
I think any body kit that looks great and is made for our U.S. spec galants and isnt too expensive would be a hit.

Ghost Beat
11-29-2002, 11:50 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsgalantes01)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think any body kit that looks great and is made for our U.S. spec galants and isnt too expensive would be a hit.</div>

thats where the problem comes not everyone's gona like the same thing and thats a good thing too to have your own tastes or else we'd all be driving civics....