PDA

View Full Version : Squeeky noise

latingalant01
11-28-2002, 03:19 PM
Hey guys and gals need help have this squeeky noise coming from the front left side of my car when i dive it for a long time it sound like the sway bar or some kind of link, because when i get out of the car and hold the wheel with my hands and pull from either side of the wheel it still make the noise help!!!!!! i don't know if it's the sway bar, the bushing or the struts on the left side front i just put in 17" motigi MR7 and new brembo crossdrilled and slotted rotors need help. :cry: o and to all have a happy thanks giving.

TJC
11-29-2002, 12:22 AM
To be safe, I'd check the torque on all the bolts that you can get to just to make sure. BTW, I've heard from the local tire place that new alloy wheels need to be re-torqued after the first couple of hundred miles because of the expansion/contraction of the new wheel on that may loosen up the lug nuts so you may want to double check those too and torque them to 75lbs/ft.

Fishboy55
11-29-2002, 09:57 AM
Also double check your brakes, especially since you said you put on new rotors, and I'm assuming pads too.

Chip