PDA

View Full Version : some G stuff

DynastyofNext
03-31-2007, 07:52 PM
So would it be possible to install manual clutch pedal and brake pedal into an automatic but keep the auto transmission? The reason is cause i want to get used to the clutch pedal before i put in the tranny, i've practiced on a civic but my legs are too short and the pedals are uncomfortable, it's like the pedals are deeper than the G. im not crazy i jus want to know if could be done or if it would effect the brake or something.

On another thing WTF is up wit the bumper? Yea that thing is a bitch to get off, i was trying to put in some new headlights i got the driverside on that was a piece of cake didnt even have to take the bumper off, but the other side theres no space to take out that screw.

Kenneth G
04-04-2007, 10:48 AM
yes it would be possible to install, but for the hassle of installing it, just to see if you can get used to it, its not worth it at all... driving standard is pretty easy and you get used to it pretty quick..

IMHO, if you are going to install the pedal, you might as well go for the whole shebang... conduct a search.. if you have a question about the installation or any other question, chances are that it has already been asked and answered. people get pissy about having to repeat themselves on here, so just a heads up. SEARCH FIRST!! ask later.

as for taking the bumper off, do a search, there are pictures and diagrams of where the screws are located and tutorials on how to remove it. you might have to dig around through some different threads, but youll find what youre looking for if take the time to do so.

oh, and WELCOME TO TGC!!!