PDA

View Full Version : Driver's side rear spindle question???????????

nitegsrider
11-29-2002, 11:53 PM
Okay, It just barely started to snow pretty good down here in Vermont!! And I was going out of my developement from my house, and i was going through this S curve sort of thing. When i was exiting it the back end of my car swung out and i nailed the curb. I didnt think anything was wrong even though i heard a pretty loud crash. I got out and checked and i didnt see anything wrong!!! My wheel was kind of wobbley so i went back home and checked it out. The wheel was moving back and forth back and forth and thta wasnt right. So i tok the wheel of what do you know the drivers side rear spindle snaped right off from where it was connected to!!! I was wondering if either anyone could get a hold of this part for me or if someone could tell me if mabye an eclipse has the same part or something. No junkyards around ehre have galants in it so it really sucks and i dont feel like spending a fortune on buying a new one. Thanks for all the help.
:shock: NICK :shock:

Dark Anghell
11-30-2002, 12:14 AM
try mitsubishigraveyard.com or cherry-auto.com (I ordered stuff from them, the company is pretty good). Or check your local junk-yards for the part.
B.T.W. Sorry about your car :cry:

rfpa1
12-06-2002, 11:04 AM
Did you broke the knucle or the hub. The knucle is the part that comes down from the upper rod and attaches to the lower rods.

If you ned one, you can check www.parts.com. I order all my parts from there.

nitegsrider
12-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Yeah i think it was the knuckle actually but it's all better now. My dad and i went down to New Hampshire to get the part. Cuz here in vermont there is shit for galants in the junkyard.