View Full Version : front bumper clip broken

2kgalant
04-06-2007, 05:19 AM
hey guys...so you know that clip on the corner of the front bumper, the one where you screw the bumper on....one side is broken. My car is going into the shop next week....you think my body man can figure something out so that he can still secure the front bumper even with the broken clip.

anticon
04-06-2007, 05:43 AM
hmmm... im not sure about the "corner", but there are two clips near the bends of the bumpers that connect at the bottom. If it is one of these, f them. One of mine got completely rippid off by a curb, and the other got pulled away from the bolt by something, so i cut it off. Still sturdy as ever.

2kgalant
04-06-2007, 06:15 AM
you know what i mean right? the corners where the bumper screws into the fender. So i have no options if one side is broken? There must be something he can do :(

Stewi
04-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Bro that clip costs about $1.25 why not just buy a new one. And if its a body shop your going to, you can bet your ass they probably have a bucket of random clips laying around they can just grab one.

2kgalant
04-07-2007, 07:51 AM
i mean the clip that is part of the fender....i have already replaced the plastic clips. The clip on the fender is metal....well, i hope the body guy can think of something.