PDA

View Full Version : CF mirrors?

thealliance43
04-07-2007, 12:27 PM
looking on ebay and everything trying to find CF mirrors for my 8g... anyone know if they're made or where i can get them?
http://www.mimousafiles.com/prods/2496_b.jpg

Cheekz185
04-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Well if you search the forums.... You would find that the m3 stlye mirrors that fit the accords will fit or 8th gens

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M3-CARBON-POWER-MIRRORS-BLUE-LED-FOR-94-95-96-97-ACCORD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQihZ005QQi temZ150108802718QQrdZ1

thealliance43
04-07-2007, 01:41 PM
iight thanx bro

TexasMade
04-07-2007, 04:42 PM
the accord ones take alittle modifying to fit

thealliance43
04-07-2007, 06:20 PM
great i just bought em....what kind of modding?

o1naturalhigh
04-07-2007, 06:24 PM
great i just bought em....what kind of modding?depends, from what i seen on the ones i bought(that haven't installed,not sure if i will install it)...you might have to drill a new hole in the door for a bolt that is out of place on the accord mirrors(which i don't need to do)...and/or somehow trim the triangle part that holds the mirror to fit since it isn't flush(which is something that i need to do)...or you can get them, and hit up an8gpinoy...he got some kinda mold or something to make that triangle piece fit.

zobgel
04-08-2007, 12:48 AM
great i just bought em....what kind of modding?

you need to drill some holes and you need 6 long screws.

4g63lover
04-08-2007, 12:51 AM
great i just bought em....what kind of modding?depends, from what i seen on the ones i bought(that haven't installed,not sure if i will install it)...you might have to drill a new hole in the door for a bolt that is out of place on the accord mirrors(which i don't need to do)...and/or somehow trim the triangle part that holds the mirror to fit since it isn't flush(which is something that i need to do)...or you can get them, and hit up an8gpinoy...he got some kinda mold or something to make that triangle piece fit.

i think an8gpinoy is known as Pinoyesv6 here at TGC>

thealliance43
04-08-2007, 02:02 AM
iight i gotta see when i get it shipped here.... i'll keep you guyz updated.... any more suggestions or experience?

o1naturalhigh
04-08-2007, 02:35 PM

i think an8gpinoy is known as Pinoyesv6 here at TGC>same difference...we all know who i am talking about, right???

mindwerkz
04-08-2007, 05:17 PM
ViS makes aftermarket mirrors for the 8G. ViS will special order anything they make in CF or even silver CF. I think they quoted me about $80 for a set in silver CF. Was awhile ago though.

I'm not seeing the mirrors on the site anymore but I bet they can hook you up if you call them.

fatal1
04-08-2007, 05:45 PM
the accord ones will fit but like everyone said it will take a bit of modding, either new holes or new studs

zobgel
04-08-2007, 10:52 PM

nope yuo don't have to drill new holes on the door....

you need to drill 3 new holes on the side mirror not on the door.

thealliance43
04-30-2007, 11:56 PM
ViS makes aftermarket mirrors for the 8G. ViS will special order anything they make in CF or even silver CF. I think they quoted me about $80 for a set in silver CF. Was awhile ago though.

I'm not seeing the mirrors on the site anymore but I bet they can hook you up if you call them.

what's the site. I'm curious i might get them and sell the custom one's that i fitted. It's real Carbon Fiber?