PDA

View Full Version : Obd 2...

bmxmike
04-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Ok i was searching spotcompatonly.com and a few others that have the bill me later and pay by months and saw this. Its suppose to monitor alot of stuff by plugging into your obd-II. Only reason im menting this is cause when i was lookin at obd plugs all i could find was elm-scan and laptop.

http://www.sportcompactonly.com/images/products/4960/4960-m.jpg
Suppose to cost $299.97 and can do it at $15/month or no payments for 90 days.

-Edit: Ok so instead of making another post i was wondering is pins 14 and 16 populated on a 7g? Cause for the dashhawk they have to be there so im thinking bout going with a Greddy Intellegent InfroMeter instead

pinoyesv6
04-11-2007, 09:10 PM
not sure what kinda features that model you posted can do exactly but the scangague II will do a buncha that stuff and costs half the price.

Sleepervr-4
04-11-2007, 10:36 PM
www.pocketlogger.com is also less and has the same obd2 features.

bmxmike
04-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Well i originally was goin to run a elmscan bluetooth and then run my other laptop with windows 98 and just use that but i was looking for somethin a little smaller and all the pda's i had i sold except one and im using that one alot. I might just stick to the laptop and mount me up a bracket to hold it while i drive

Sleepervr-4
04-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Well i originally was goin to run a elmscan bluetooth and then run my other laptop with windows 98 and just use that but i was looking for somethin a little smaller and all the pda's i had i sold except one and im using that one alot. I might just stick to the laptop and mount me up a bracket to hold it while i drive

get a palm IIIxe you can find them on ebay refurbed for like $35

bronxbombr
04-12-2007, 10:38 AM

get a palm IIIxe you can find them on ebay refurbed for like $35

cosigned!