PDA

View Full Version : hoes

MidNightRacing
12-03-2002, 03:00 PM
any one know if there are any braided steel hoes for a galant cooling system? and a swaybar?

Mazarin
12-03-2002, 03:09 PM
LOL!!! The HOES! PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY!!!

Seriously, You can got to AutoZone and they have metal braid hose covering. $20 will get you Radiator, and any other size w/ red, blue, or silver ends.

The real stuff can run you $120 just for the radiator set...

BEAST
12-03-2002, 04:26 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mazarin)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL!!! The HOES! PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY!!!</div>

I was thinkin the same thing. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Jesse
12-03-2002, 04:49 PM
I have a rear lower tie bar from a 2g eclipse and a front strut tower bar (aka brace bar) also from a 2g. The helped out a shitload, a ton, GET THEM NOW.

That's my opinion.

They helped a lot when my car was at stock height and also when I slammed it 3".

MidNightRacing
12-04-2002, 02:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mazarin)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL!!! The HOES! PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY!!!

Seriously, You can got to AutoZone and they have metal braid hose covering. $20 will get you Radiator, and any other size w/ red, blue, or silver ends.

The real stuff can run you $120 just for the radiator set...</div>

I dont want a cover or ends i want the real thing does autozone have em and whats the website?

Kain
12-04-2002, 03:32 PM
Umm, Summit has them, they're expensive though ($70 for 12", $85 for 24", and $135 for 48"). The Galant dosen't really throw off enough heat to justify the price in my opinion. But if it's the look that you're after I think the company that makes them is called hose techniques they come in a couple of diffrent colors, and cost even more. I use the wire wound rubber hoses and they work really well, and only cost about $4 more than the flimsey stock rubber.