PDA

View Full Version : Niytrus' Ride - New pictures

Niytrus
04-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Few new pictures I had time to snap while working on the car...

http://www.niytrus.com/galant/2007-1.jpg

http://www.niytrus.com/galant/2007-2.jpg

http://www.niytrus.com/galant/2007-3.jpg

fatal1
04-29-2007, 06:34 PM
looks good, ilike the cibie knockoffs,watch out for thos bumps in the road tho

Niytrus
04-29-2007, 06:34 PM
looks good, ilike the cibie knockoffs,watch out for thos bumps in the road tho

Air ride ;)

mrjaydeeone
04-29-2007, 06:35 PM
wow Nick nice work. It doesn't even look like a galant anymore LOL

Ziggy
04-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Nice ! That is low! I like it.. looks awesome!

Predat-R
04-29-2007, 06:37 PM
that shit looks hot bro,how is the air ride treating u?

D8
04-29-2007, 06:38 PM
very sweet

glantv699
04-29-2007, 06:51 PM
lookin good Nick

i'd love to see those heads and fogs on at night

ricky_db
04-29-2007, 07:00 PM
very nice 8)

Serstylz2
04-29-2007, 07:02 PM
looks like the fat kid version of a galant haha

nice spot for photos tho, they came out nicely, i dream to take a professional-looking photo like that

njjfudge
04-29-2007, 07:12 PM
WOW......................................just WOW. Looks great 8)

9G
04-29-2007, 07:13 PM
nice!

02on19s
04-29-2007, 07:13 PM
nice man..i especially love the fact that its all custom...nice...and with the airride..tops it off 8)

IceDouTGaLanT
04-29-2007, 07:41 PM
very unquie G in a good way.. Widebody fenders would look badass wit that bumper

Niytrus
04-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys!

nice spot for photos tho, they came out nicely, i dream to take a professional-looking photo like that
Perfect day for pictures, just got the new camera so had to take some. That spot is actually in my parent's driveway.

i'd love to see those heads and fogs on at night
I will try and get some night shots soon!

that shit looks hot bro,how is the air ride treating u?
Lovin' it, not having to worry about scraping the bumper is great

XxGiRLaNT06xX
04-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Wow your G looks great! I LOVE those headlights. Great work. 8)

ericbla03
04-29-2007, 08:24 PM
OH SNAP!!! That shit is nice Nick. Its about time you took some pictures. If half your interior wasnt in my basement right now you could take some pics of that too :lol:

milo111000
04-29-2007, 08:48 PM
reelax #2.. nice one..

furiousgtz
04-29-2007, 08:57 PM
the front is sickkk

ScottsNCGalant
04-29-2007, 09:10 PM
Lovin it...Cant wait to see what else is in store for that car. Looks really great.

SkylineG1
04-29-2007, 09:42 PM
WOW!!!!!

quicksilver22
04-29-2007, 10:05 PM
...was that a rear bumper up front!?

looks good though, interesting

chromey
04-29-2007, 10:14 PM
holy crap dude thats fucking awesome!

Niytrus
04-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Thanks guys!

Headlights of course were done by the one and only Eric :D

OH SNAP!!! That shit is nice Nick. Its about time you took some pictures. If half your interior wasnt in my basement right now you could take some pics of that too Laughing
LOL yeah, I promise to get some night shots soon with the angel eyes!

...was that a rear bumper up front!?
Stock 8g bumper that was designed into Skyline type front

01galant01
04-29-2007, 11:45 PM
:shock: good work...looks on point

Diamndsr4eva
04-30-2007, 12:14 AM
Whoa, that car is beautiful! I would love to see more pics...esp the air ride :)

Reelax
04-30-2007, 03:36 AM
excellent job bro! very original. much props. our cars really have changed over the years huh? i really like what u have done,

Koncept
04-30-2007, 07:06 AM
Nice!

SleekGTZ
04-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Very nice indeed...

:)

pvu_rida
04-30-2007, 01:41 PM
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

SinSere
04-30-2007, 02:45 PM
wow Nick, what a difference. Feeling the improvements in every way. Can't wait to get together and take some shots. Very clean indeed.

solofantasy
04-30-2007, 05:16 PM
no offense, its good and eveything, but it does look more on the RICY side on the Galant.
It is quite unique i have to say. I mean i love the exterior of galants. But Just put away your bias! and think for a min, some kits are just purely nice, and some just have that ricy feeling to it.

I mean come on, I am sure you all seen them stupid civics or accords with some kits. and definitely you can tell its Effin ricy.

ScottsNCGalant
04-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Im guessing that if anybody has anything done the exterior then its rice?? Is that correct?? So unless a car is all motor then its rice??? Just wanting to know what peoples definition of rice is.

ScottsNCGalant
04-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Ya car looks awesome Nytrus

Niytrus
04-30-2007, 05:27 PM

Thanks Scott & everyone else :D

Can't please everyone, but I assume you are referring to the carbon fiber when you are calling it rice?

Reelax
04-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Im guessing that if anybody has anything done the exterior then its rice?? Is that correct?? So unless a car is all motor then its rice??? Just wanting to know what peoples definition of rice is.

don't worry. i feel you.

Reelax
04-30-2007, 05:29 PM

Thanks Scott & everyone else :D

Can't please everyone, but I assume you are referring to the carbon fiber when you are calling it rice?

naw bro, your hood pins r rice! haha!

his car is STOCK so u know how to value those $0.02.

Niytrus
04-30-2007, 05:30 PM
wow Nick, what a difference. Feeling the improvements in every way. Can't wait to get together and take some shots. Very clean indeed.

Thanks Jamie, looking forward to doing those shots as well, I need to register for Silverwood still! Are you making the trip up there with anyone? Was figuring we could head up together if you wern't. Lemme know :)

Niytrus
04-30-2007, 05:32 PM
excellent job bro! very original. much props. our cars really have changed over the years huh? i really like what u have done,

Thanks man, appreciate the compliments, always great to hear good words from you considering what you have done over the years to your G 8)

ScottsNCGalant
04-30-2007, 05:35 PM
I tell ya what I think is funny is when people call cars "rice" such as highly modified HIN cars or NOPI cars, but they think just cuz its got a nice paint job and a good looking body kit, then its automatically a slow car...LOL, some people just dont get it...Im seen some of the "riciest" cars blow the doors off of cars that aren't "rice" that claim to be so fast...that usually shuts them up pretty quick when a "show car" or "ricey" car beats them.

Reelax
04-30-2007, 07:49 PM
I tell ya what I think is funny is when people call cars "rice" such as highly modified HIN cars or NOPI cars, but they think just cuz its got a nice paint job and a good looking body kit, then its automatically a slow car...LOL, some people just dont get it...Im seen some of the "riciest" cars blow the doors off of cars that aren't "rice" that claim to be so fast...that usually shuts them up pretty quick when a "show car" or "ricey" car beats them.

haha, what's funnier is asians' staple food is rice, so we love it. everyone is allowed to call my car RICE... rice is may favorite food! in asia we should call cars fixed up in american style, BREAD!

RICE should b replaced w/ "WEAK"; then it would make some sense... and to call a show car "WEAK" is just hating.

solofantasy
04-30-2007, 08:07 PM

no, you assumed that. i wouldnt call a fully tuned Supra with 600HP a ricer because it has a body kit.

I personlly think, Looks and performance should be proportional. I mean I would rather go for Performance first. So if some civic stops next to you, and challangeds you. YES you have a body kit, but if you lose to a fuking civic, then whats the point.

ScottsNCGalant
04-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Well, I have alot of exterior body work done, but my car can get the job done at a stoplight...so I guess my body work also reflects how strong my engine is.

ScottsNCGalant
04-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Just curious what all you have done to your car???? Anything?

Niytrus
04-30-2007, 09:38 PM

no, you assumed that. i wouldnt call a fully tuned Supra with 600HP a ricer because it has a body kit.

I personlly think, Looks and performance should be proportional. I mean I would rather go for Performance first. So if some civic stops next to you, and challangeds you. YES you have a body kit, but if you lose to a fuking civic, then whats the point.

Well obviously my car wasn't built for speed, hence the heavy chrome wheels, system, and air ride suspension. Just because a car looks nice and doesn't have a high amount of performance done it is rice?

ScottsNCGalant
04-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Hey Niytrus, does that guy have alot of engine work that you know of??

Chevelle71_05
04-30-2007, 10:08 PM
It would be practically useless to turbo or supercharge his car though, like he said, he is touting around a system, air ride, and of course the rims. Sure it may "balance" the performance/looks but look at it this way: These cars were not meant to be power hungry machines....... But they look damn good!!

GoldGalant [Reborn]
04-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Looking good bro, my compliments to the bodyshop dude that made it happen originality is everything. :D

Kalamidad
04-30-2007, 10:14 PM
why haven't you painted the back of the grill black?

definately one of a kind. have you entered any shows? what kinda reactions does it get in person?

Niytrus
04-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Hey Niytrus, does that guy have alot of engine work that you know of??

I believe his car is stock, but could be wrong. I remember him asking if a CAI would give him better MPG a long time ago, so he might have upgraded that, but other than that nothing I know of.

It would be practically useless to turbo or supercharge his car though, like he said, he is touting around a system, air ride, and of course the rims. Sure it may "balance" the performance/looks but look at it this way: These cars were not meant to be power hungry machines....... But they look damn good!!

Thank you! If I wanted a fast car I would not have gotten a Galant, there are a ton of better options and picks to start with than a Galant if you are looking for power.

Niytrus
04-30-2007, 10:19 PM
why haven't you painted the back of the grill black?

definately one of a kind. have you entered any shows? what kinda reactions does it get in person?

Have not yet, but still on my to-do-list. My first show will be this summer, so, I won't know until then. But from every-day people it seems to get some good reactions.

Kalamidad
04-30-2007, 10:41 PM
you've had it for some time. I'm surprised you haven't entered any shows yet. looks good man. enjoy. and good luck on car show season. :)

solofantasy
04-30-2007, 10:42 PM
hay bro, i didnt say i dont like your G, I like all G's.
Dont get me wrong ok. do respect. (i persionally, would, use that body ket money and dress up and trade for a turbo.) I am just saying there is alot good looking G's i have seen in TGC, thats why i joined it.

no, i do not have a turbo, i am in college and poor as crap. But i am saving $ for the new Lancer with that 4B11.

I think the 8Gs are sexy as it is, and Mitsubishi did a really good job on the exterior (I believe many will agree with me). just remember, i do respect your Ride, and it is damn nice i have to say.

ChuloMxcn
04-30-2007, 11:03 PM
Niytrus, those pics really make your ride look so tight. Im really feelin it!!!!

Niytrus
05-01-2007, 10:52 AM
hay bro, i didnt say i dont like your G, I like all G's.
Dont get me wrong ok. do respect. (i persionally, would, use that body ket money and dress up and trade for a turbo.) I am just saying there is alot good looking G's i have seen in TGC, thats why i joined it.

no, i do not have a turbo, i am in college and poor as crap. But i am saving $ for the new Lancer with that 4B11.

I think the 8Gs are sexy as it is, and Mitsubishi did a really good job on the exterior (I believe many will agree with me). just remember, i do respect your Ride, and it is damn nice i have to say.

All good man, to each his own 8)

SinSere
05-01-2007, 01:18 PM

Thanks Jamie, looking forward to doing those shots as well, I need to register for Silverwood still! Are you making the trip up there with anyone? Was figuring we could head up together if you wern't. Lemme know :)

I haven't registered yet either. I need to. I guess I was waiting to see if I'd be putting one or two cars in:) I most likely will be meeting with a couple guys in Cda, but you should definately roll over to my house and we'll go together. Looking forward to it.

Niytrus
05-01-2007, 01:51 PM

I haven't registered yet either. I need to. I guess I was waiting to see if I'd be putting one or two cars in:) I most likely will be meeting with a couple guys in Cda, but you should definately roll over to my house and we'll go together. Looking forward to it.

Yah that sounds good, should be fun :)

Reelax
05-01-2007, 02:18 PM

Yah that sounds good, should be fun :)

that didn't sound right guys. you 2 sound like another TGC couple blossoming into a beautiful relationship like CALI and CENSEE.

SinSere
05-01-2007, 02:43 PM
haha. Point well taken.

Niytrus
05-01-2007, 03:22 PM
LOL :lol: Sad thing is we have never been able to meet up and take some photos of our 2 silver galants, but guess we will have to soon since this is your final year Jamie.

NZGALANTBOY
05-01-2007, 05:49 PM
NICE WORK, looks awesome 8)

bmxmike
05-01-2007, 06:38 PM
I like it! Its very different and not like the usual slap on kit and call it a day...The only thing is, and it might be just the way the pictures are takein is that the body like on the kit dosent mach with the body mold line on the car...Other than that it looks great and great thing more g's are out getting recognized

mindwerkz
05-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Just felt my dick move.

If this had super VR4 sides I'd have gotten a full blown hardon.

rollingwithdubz
05-01-2007, 10:34 PM
great f-in work on that bumper doggs, your G is definitely one of a kind and thats hard to say with all the crazy g's on this forum