PDA

View Full Version : Why does noone post??? lol

joncav2222
05-06-2007, 02:00 AM
i keep checkin the 9G section but noone posts anything...theirs gota be something intresting you guys are doing...80% of my posts are responded to by other generations...lol no bodys got anything going on with their car, summers just around the corner and noones doin anything...i get my car back tomm or monday ima have a whole topic devoted to what ima do as soon as i get it back...POST!!!!

quicksilver22
05-06-2007, 02:55 AM
ok so why did you post something now rather than waitint until tomororo!?

9G
05-06-2007, 07:23 AM
im not sure.

pvu_rida
05-06-2007, 10:29 AM
well most of us have 7 and 8 gens

QnzMostWanted
05-06-2007, 10:38 AM
and some of us dont even have galants :)

quicksilver22
05-06-2007, 11:18 AM
and some of us dont even have galants :)

or a car now.......

ooo damn, burn!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry, had to.

Khobin
05-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Well man, I personally don't have anything going on with my 9g...well except that I will have it paid off in June 8) :lol: :smt041

Thanks to selling our condo and buying a house. other then that I may or may not put some $$ into it as we need to put some into the new house, and well the XR is probably going to get some loving out of the deal. :wink:

joncav2222
05-06-2007, 12:17 PM
lol...first off i was just sayin that im postin all the new shit i do to my car an no1 really posts anyhtin and i find it hard to believe that no1 does anythin to their cars...2nd i am guna post tomm but that wasnt the point of this cuz as u can see its in GENERAL POSTS and i was discussing how noone posts....

krazienluv10
05-06-2007, 01:59 PM
hmmm ok ill recap what ive done the past month.... i installed my works springs.... bought another batch of amsoil ... good to last me another 30k... 15k intervals...hid are being delivered in the next couple days :P 6000k for my gts...hmmm what else ohhh yea i bought some camber kits to try out for my car... i bought the same 16mm bolts used on the front of the 8g , im only worried about the rear kuz im not sure which ones they are... uses a bolt type too, so i bought the 12mm bolts almost like the front used for the mirage and 1g eclipse. i woullda use dthe 14mm like the lancers, and evo uses but i tired out the bolt and it didnt fit (lil bro has a lancer)... wish me luck...

ohhh yea installing my lip soon ... i think u guys will like it...

Kalamidad
05-06-2007, 03:06 PM
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3917/img1917aaayu9.png

ha ha ha ha!!!

joncav2222
05-06-2007, 03:11 PM
see...krazies got somethin goin on lol camber sounds awesome, wana hear how it comes out and u making a lip ur self or u got someone doin it for u, deff wana see that man, thanks for posting

9G
05-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Ohh I still have that pic of that lip teaser you made! not sure if its the same

Here it is:(may take a while to load)

nah. you guys will have to wait till mod 07. :D

Tech_Greek
05-08-2007, 09:03 PM
The reason that a lot of people don't post, is because there's not a lot of people to answer general questions to.

For instance, my brake light is out, it's not the bulb, and I found the fuse that goes to stop lights but it's fine, so that doesn't leave me with anything but to ask, and even then, no one knows.

joncav2222
05-09-2007, 09:43 AM
this is true tech but im just sayin in general u take a look at other forums and its lik wow...i mean no body does anything to thier car it seems...im throin ideas out left an right when im trying or going to do something to my car...and it just seems that their is no one out there lol

Tech_Greek
05-09-2007, 01:17 PM
this is true tech but im just sayin in general u take a look at other forums and its lik wow...i mean no body does anything to thier car it seems...im throin ideas out left an right when im trying or going to do something to my car...and it just seems that their is no one out there lol

Not true, I did an intake, and have taken off the muffler so far and I'm in the works for a set of cams...

- Tech

krazienluv10
05-10-2007, 12:25 AM
i actually have on order for rre headers and also waiting on crank pulleys... i also did a throttle body bypass.. a set of official hyperground systems on the car wit a cai... and a magnaflow muff ... im also waiting on more reviews for the bratt that ripp made...

lol a couple of us are actually working on our cars but dont really see a need to post it unless someone asks... :wink:

ohhh yea still waiting my my egr deflec... my cuzin in australia is just to lazy to ship it overseas :x :x paid for and everything

joncav2222
05-10-2007, 02:04 AM
krazie, if ur talkin bout the egr rear window sunshield then u gota get me one lol..u guys are deff in the werks...more of engine based im tryin for looks not so much engine...just got my car back today, put the rims back on so far, remade my grille...tomm guna put leds in the headlights and a couple of tubes in the bumper wit some rocker switches below the radio...guna retint the tails and re paint my interior...guna try to get my hjeadlights tinted this week..ill keep u's updated.

krazie what is the hyperground system ur talkin about never herd of it? an teck keep us updated on the cams

mindwerkz
05-10-2007, 02:42 AM
... bought another batch of amsoil ... good to last me another 30k...

At least you fancy 9Gers are doing something right 8)

http://www.mindwerkz.us/pics/car006.jpg

But seriously, get crackin you lazy asses! :P If I don't see a 9G with a chop-top by this time next year I'm going to be disappointed.

DNSerrano
05-10-2007, 05:09 AM
I'm just waiting to see a 9g I4 come out of warranty and slap on a turbo! RPW kits guys!

invertedzero
05-10-2007, 10:02 AM
some of the stuff for the 9th gen has to be customized like the cat back but there are some that you can buy like the fujita intake, grounding system

joncav2222
05-11-2007, 02:20 AM
just threw in my tubes in the bumper,still finishing up my grill...just put some leds in the cup holder and put some new switches in above the radio...what u guys think?
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/817/p5110056ol8.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3633/p5110057pc8.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7497/p5110060ca6.jpg

Tech_Greek
05-11-2007, 07:51 AM
It kind of looks like a pissed off tron face...hehe

joncav2222
05-12-2007, 01:53 AM
lol...not quite the look i was going for but i guess i can settle just finsihed the grille today an improved the light reflection so theres more light commin out the grille...anyone here about a meet at jones beach tomm im goin at lik 12...guna b bbq an shit..

fatal1
05-12-2007, 02:00 AM
there are meets at jones beach every week, there are usually a lot of nice cars around there i forgot the lot though 14 or 17 i used to go once in a while,

but there arent as many posts becuase everyone just wishes they had an 8g anyway lol

Tech_Greek
05-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Magnuson Moss Act

Under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act, a vehicle manufacturer may not make its vehicle warranty conditional on the use of any brand of part unless the manufacturer provides the part free of charge or the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has specifically published that only the vehicle manufacturer’s product may be used. To challenge a false claim, ask the person to put it in writing, or request the vehicle manufacturer’s part free of charge. If you are charged for the part, or they refuse to give you a written statement, there may be a violation of Federal law.

This is the actual language of the act:

No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer’s using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade, or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this sub-section may be waived by the Commission if

the warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product, and
the Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest.
The district courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction of any action brought by the Attorney General (in his capacity as such), or by the Commission by any of its attorneys designated by it for such purpose, to restrain (A) any warrantor from making a deceptive warranty with respect to a consumer product, or (B) any person from failing to comply with any requirement imposed on such person or pursuant to this chapter or from violating any prohibition contained in this chapter.

MITZA
01-08-2008, 05:17 PM
C4

WarmAndSCSI
01-08-2008, 05:18 PM
^^ Holy dead thread Batman!

MITZA
01-08-2008, 05:23 PM
C4

WarmAndSCSI
01-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Barley? Try to use more punctuation when you type :?

No useful information ever gets deleted on TGC. Maybe your perception of useful is skewed. If you have a problem with the moderation, take it up with them. Otherwise, get the hell out.

MITZA
01-08-2008, 07:11 PM

No useful information ever gets deleted on TGC. Maybe your perception of useful is skewed. If you have a problem with the moderation, take it up with them. Otherwise, get the hell out.

Sorry Jr. spell check your spelling of "punctuation"

WarmAndSCSI
01-08-2008, 07:14 PM

Yeah, it's spelled correctly. Are you fucking retarded?

Having a bad attitude with me isn't going to get you shit around this forum. Bye now.

MITZA
01-08-2008, 07:49 PM

Having a bad attitude with me isn't going to get you shit around this forum. Bye now.

Simply, you F*** off JR. the situation with the posts has been explained to me. I do not need you adding your ignorant fucking 2 cent remarks. I cleaned up my posts. I have been on here 3 yrs more than you. Your 19 get offline and get some pu tang. later holmes.

WarmAndSCSI
01-08-2008, 07:52 PM

Yeah I'm retarted I fucked your mother, lets have a pissing contest

*retarded

You've already made it apparent that A) you're a moron and B) you're too much of a pussy to let people see what you've already posted. So I think this is already over.

None of this is appropriate for this forum any way, and I regret even replying to your inane posts.

MITZA
01-08-2008, 07:55 PM
[quote=WarmAndSCSI]Barley? Try to use more punctuation when you type :?

Yeah I'm retarted I fucked your mother, lets have a pissing contest

*retarded

You've already made it apparent that A) you're a moron and B) you're too much of a pussy to let people see what you've already posted. So I think this is already over.

None of this is appropriate for this forum any way, and I regret even replying to your inane posts.[/

Keep it going

seth98esT
01-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Come on guys, knock it off. Back on topic or warnings.

WarmAndSCSI
01-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Come on guys, knock it off. Back on topic or warnings.
Seth, this thread is almost a year old and has no point any way :lol:

seth98esT
01-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Fine. Locked! If you 9g guys want to post, feel free to make new posts about the wonderful world of the 9g!