PDA

View Full Version : Questions

KrisGalant97es
12-05-2002, 11:28 PM
Ever since I put my short ram intake in my car has had trouble starting. Before I put it on my car ran fine. I know I unhooked one sense put it should make such a problem cause its not my air flow senser.

seth98esT
12-05-2002, 11:50 PM
ok sounds like a MAS problem....did you reconnect or accidently disconnect the wires that go to the MAS? This could cause your car to do goofy things, happened to me a few times, plugged it back in and everything was fine. Did any of the honeycombs fall out of the MAS or anything like that?

And if all those things are good, you could either keep driving it and force the ECU to get used to the new airflow or u could disconnect ur battery for 15min then connect it back up. This will reset ur ECU. Right after u hook back up ur battery u can go take it out for a test and push it as hard as u can for a little bit and retrain your ECU/Tranny, telling it ur an agressive driver. Not for sure if this works, some people say it does, some dont. I did it and dont know for sure if i noticed anything

pinoyesv6
12-05-2002, 11:51 PM
is the MAS facing the right direction?