PDA

View Full Version : Where is the parking light wire on the 7G?

Kenneth G
06-01-2007, 12:48 PM
:smt096 search isnt pulling anything up, and i cant read my chiltons wiring diagram... I need to hook up my guages to my parking light so they come on with my lights instead of being on all the time. except i cant find the parking light wire to splice into. where the hell is the thing on a '95 7G? Please help!!

kolio
06-01-2007, 01:47 PM
it's the Green/White wire in the harness behind the drivers dash speaker

green wire white stripe

kolio
06-01-2007, 01:47 PM
i got wire diagrams for all 7 G's and some 6 and 8 gens

Bezzle
06-01-2007, 04:44 PM
oh then which/where is the wire for the reverse gear. i gotta wire that onto my rear view camera so when i put the shifter in reverse, on my monitor itll automatically switch to the camera mode...but i never got around to searching the shifter wiring. clues?

kolio
06-01-2007, 05:06 PM
oh then which/where is the wire for the reverse gear. i gotta wire that onto my rear view camera so when i put the shifter in reverse, on my monitor itll automatically switch to the camera mode...but i never got around to searching the shifter wiring. clues?

when i get home i will check

Kenneth G
06-01-2007, 05:40 PM
:smt096 hey can you send me those diagrams for the '95?

[email protected]
-or-
[email protected]

thanks a bunch by the way, i put in a new 7" TFT head unit last night and now the dash lights dont work (must have pulled a wire or something and its too damn complicated to pull out again just for dash lights), and i cant see how fast im going if i have to drive at night, so i have to get the guage lights hooked up tonight. ive been putting it off for too long as it is.