PDA

View Full Version : JDM bulb Questions and suggestions

chromeblueES
06-03-2007, 04:27 AM
ok I just got the New style vr-4 bumper and fogs with the heads installed on the car... now I need to wire up every thing. I think I got the headlights covered.... I might run into a problem with the diode. now The city lights I plan on running those with the park lights. I'm also going to run hids in the heads now here's one question.... Will the HID's melt a LED city light???? ok now to the fogs.... I see two lights down there I'm guessing there both H3 bulbs. How are they supposed to be wired. do they both come on at the same time? is one a park or turn signal I don't know hopefully you all will respond before the autozone opens I'm plan on going bulb and butt connector crazy. :twisted:

Reelax
06-03-2007, 11:22 AM
the fogs for the update model bumper (JDM '98+ VR4/Viento) are dual beam. the inside pair are the fogs. the outside pair are "turning floods"; they flood your side path when u are turning and are activated by the signal on their corresponding side (but they don't blink w/ the signal).

chromeblueES
06-03-2007, 09:11 PM
well I did the fogs.. I got them wired so both bulbs are on at the same time

njjfudge
06-03-2007, 10:24 PM

Yes you did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ed
06-04-2007, 12:13 AM

Yes you did :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
naw...the city lights won't melt.....HIDS aren't running as hot as regular bulbs.

chromeblueES
06-04-2007, 05:04 AM
njjfudge did the rest of the wiring :lol: Thanks :!: I'll paint some thing for you if you need it 8)

Reelax
06-04-2007, 11:41 AM
yeah, i don't know of anyone that has done the '98+ JDM front end conversion that has wired the fogs for correct functionality yet... everyone wires them for both pairs together, or use the outside pair as a signal, or outside as a seperate switched fog.

pinoyesv6
06-04-2007, 02:24 PM
yeah, i don't know of anyone that has done the '98+ JDM front end conversion that has wired the fogs for correct functionality yet... everyone wires them for both pairs together, or use the outside pair as a signal, or outside as a seperate switched fog.

i think this (http://www.the12volt.com/relays/page5.asp#pts) should do the trick. i haven't tried it though.