PDA

View Full Version : Evo dark gray/gunmetal paint job?

OCsFlyest
06-15-2007, 02:51 PM
whatsup...My cars going into heavy modding at MOB works in Orange...I have an 02 Galant and will be going with the full VR4 kit (+headlights grill taillights)..I was trying to get an opinion. Should I stick with the OEM gunmetal paint job or go with the OEM Evo MR dark Gray paintjob..(seems like the color tone is deeper)...thanks for your input!!

S-Line
06-15-2007, 03:19 PM
I know the color and its a nice color. I prefer the Wicked White evo color. Good luck with it and can't wait to see the outcome.

4g63lover
06-15-2007, 04:07 PM
The Graphite Grey on the EVOs are awesome! go for it.

glantv699
06-15-2007, 04:18 PM
yeah that's a good color, especially if you have the dark wheels to go along with it

post pics when she's done

Stewi
06-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Either way it will look hott. My opinion is with S-Line I really like the wicked white color, but its such a PITA to keep clean. The gunmetal EVO color is nice, my friend has it on his 06 Evo 9. The tone is a little darker and the metallic flakes are a different size than the galant gray which gives it a little more contrast.

Reelax
06-15-2007, 05:02 PM
whatever you decide, get it all done before JULY 14th, 2007! MOD07 is in Cypress (your back yard) and some of the most heavily modified galants in the nation will be there... we allready have 30 RSVP's (w/ G's driving out all the way fron utah) including Cali, Billet, VegasMatt, Remedy, SillyAsianz, NelsonC, Peanotation, Krazienluv10, o2xtype, and me just to name a few. this is the BIGGEST Mitsubishi meet of the year; you will probably never see more mitsubishi's in your life in one place... socal EVO allready has 217 RSVP's!

read more about it and sign up here:

https://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55652

OCsFlyest
06-15-2007, 06:41 PM
Alright alright...so u guys got me convinced...the color tone is very wicked..the white that is...if i had gold rims...guess i'll drool over that evo color scheme...need some new shoes..damm...MOD07...im in..hopefully it'll be ready by then :? ..keep u guys updated..thanks for all the input..made the decision that much easier

Reelax
06-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Alright alright...so u guys got me convinced...the color tone is very wicked..the white that is...if i had gold rims...guess i'll drool over that evo color scheme...need some new shoes..damm...MOD07...im in..hopefully it'll be ready by then :? ..keep u guys updated..thanks for all the input..made the decision that much easier

just let me know in that thread to make it official...
https://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55652

just let me know to add u to the list in that thread and then visit it once in a while for more info coming almost daily now. we will be organizing meeting points and arrival times soon.

anticon
06-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Well if you go with that evo grey, be prepared to not be the only one. i have to paint my car VERY soon and that is currently my top choice. I was going to do the charcoal color that the 2g clipses came in, which is similar. But yeah, it is a good color that i think would look dope on our sharks.

Stewi
06-15-2007, 10:25 PM

You could rock some gold rims, polished or flat black rims, or if you wanna go all out, get a set of time attack style rims black the the red line on the lip, those look hott. Especially if you got a CF hood and/or trunk

OCsFlyest
06-16-2007, 02:30 PM
hey...so we both can be the ones with the color. aint mad at you..wanna see ur ride...i agree stewi...ive had my mind set on the red out lip...volk has a nice set of those...but i need $$$...some c.r.e.am...im feeling that flat black look...thanks

Stewi
06-16-2007, 11:55 PM
hey...so we both can be the ones with the color. aint mad at you..wanna see ur ride...i agree stewi...ive had my mind set on the red out lip...volk has a nice set of those...but i need $$$...some c.r.e.am...im feeling that flat black look...thanks

5 Zigen and Rota make wheels with that same red lip that look almost identical to the Volks. Konig will also have a similar wheel avail by August.