PDA

View Full Version : We need some dedicated companies to make our cars faster!

Torque&Scoot
06-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Thought about getting some aftermarket parts for my 3.8 liter 2004 GTS, but after waiting 3 years and still nothing developed much in the way for our cars, i've given up! I decided on giving the car to my daughter and buying the new EVO X when it comes out! Yet I still have that itch to modify my car. There is a fellow member who seems dedicated and whom has throttle body upgrades, new headers from RRE, intake from Fujita, exhaust and a few other upgrades, this is for a 3.8 liter. I still didin't see much info about his H.P increases, there hasn't been any dyno #s. Still these are nice cars and by this time certainly deserving of some companies making go fast parts for it! Just ashame it never happened.

RedGalant2k1
06-17-2007, 09:22 AM
Have you looked at www.Club4G.org ?

krazienluv10
06-17-2007, 10:30 AM
rre pulley is not out yet... only 3 of them are out ... and one has a problem

their are headers from ripp and rre, exhaust n intake right now from several vendors... also n sds from ripp...if ur looking for dyno's check out club4geclipse.com... im usually on their, along with tech greek

krazienluv10
06-17-2007, 06:18 PM
what exactly are you looking for?? these bolt ons are pretty much as far as everybody goes... the next step gets into the nitty gritty stuff in the engine that 70% of the people are not willing to do...it all ties in with money... i am personally out, i owe about 5 grand now... oouch... will continue it again later on this year

Tech_Greek
06-18-2007, 12:01 AM
A lot of us have moved on to the other websites, I opened up www.club9g.com ,we've already got RIPP Mods, Tear Stone, and WORKS Mitsubishi on board and I've already coaxed WORKS into releasing drop springs.

So with that being said, sit down at club9g and grab a beer, there's a lot more going on there instead of having to check four different all-in-one galant sites.