PDA

View Full Version : Civic trying to fly...

Cheekz185
06-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Wowwww...I was in the hamptons for the last couple of days and i just got home...On my way back I saw this ricer....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Cheekz185/IMG_0761-1.jpg

mattalicslvr8g02
06-21-2007, 08:48 PM
poor car :x

Sleepervr-4
06-21-2007, 08:52 PM
And we have liftoff :lol:

Predat-R
06-21-2007, 08:54 PM
God damn.......lol.....how close to JFK were u.

Jeffylou87
06-21-2007, 08:59 PM
God damn.......lol.....how close to JFK were u.

HAHA!!!!

Proud Galant Driver
06-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Seriously, what makes these people want to do this? You could convince a ricer of anything in my opinion. If enough people said smearing shit all over your car was hot, than they would do it.

furiousgtz
06-21-2007, 09:13 PM
ohh i saw one today..the rear bumper was craked and hanging...the guy was still acting that he was the shit... :lol:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/furiousgtz/200706211809_00008-1.jpg

Kwikfox
06-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Seriously, what makes these people want to do this? You could convince a ricer of anything in my opinion. If enough people said smearing shit all over your car was hot, than they would do it.

I cant agree with you more!!! WTF... what in the hell are these people thinking?!?! :evil:

XxGiRLaNT06xX
06-21-2007, 09:41 PM
:shock: WTF

01galant01
06-21-2007, 09:44 PM
ok u guys laugh now.....but the huge airplane wing along with the altezzas is equivalent to at least 400whp

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SkylineG1
06-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Nice XPass Furious. Funny how different staes call it different things. In NY,NJ,PA,MD we call it EZPass

4g63lover
06-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Nice XPass Furious. Funny how different staes call it different things. In NY,NJ,PA,MD we call it EZPass

Its actually an I pass. lol.

SkylineG1
06-21-2007, 10:31 PM

Sorry. That is a must have for the Tri State area.

mrjaydeeone
06-21-2007, 10:42 PM

yeah man. I get a discount for being an SI resident. I get another discount at the bridges between SI and NJ. I only pay like $2.50 for those. Since I go that way for work multiple times a month. I love laughing at the people that don't have EZ pass. Specially at my job when we watch the cameras like at the George Washington Bridge for Example. And they make the lower level EZ pass only during the night. And the upper level jams all up

Bezzle
06-21-2007, 10:47 PM
MAY DAY MAY DAY!!!!! :smt119

SkylineG1
06-21-2007, 10:48 PM
MAY DAY MAY DAY!!!!! :smt119

Thats your fault for not having one.

yeah man. I get a discount for being an SI resident. I get another discount at the bridges between SI and NJ. I only pay like $2.50 for those. Since I go that way for work multiple times a month. I love laughing at the people that don't have EZ pass. Specially at my job when we watch the cameras like at the George Washington Bridge for Example. And they make the lower level EZ pass only during the night. And the upper level jams all up

I get it for Far Rock too. I only pay $1.25

Cheekz185
06-21-2007, 10:53 PM
I couldnt believe his wing it just made me laugh so hard... His exhaust sounded like he took out the cat converter and it made this really annoying noise....

mrjaydeeone
06-21-2007, 10:55 PM
I couldnt believe his wing it just made me laugh so hard... His exhaust sounded like he took out the cat converter and it made this really annoying noise....

LOL thats a civic for ya..
oh yeah what happened to you Saturday?

Proud Galant Driver
06-21-2007, 11:17 PM

I feel stupid not having one lol. I'm rarely anywhere that I have to go through tolls but I'm gonna be going back and forth between Illinois a lot in the next month and it sucks having to be one of the few people who have to stop and everyone else keeps driving.

Cheekz185
06-21-2007, 11:19 PM

I really wanted to come on Saturday but i got suckered into doing a double at work...

YO this sunday im replacing my timing belt at roman's boys shop... His friend is going to change it for me...its about time

Did you ever get it replaced yet?

SkylineG1
06-21-2007, 11:23 PM

I feel stupid not having one lol. I'm rarely anywhere that I have to go through tolls but I'm gonna be going back and forth between Illinois a lot in the next month and it sucks having to be one of the few people who have to stop and everyone else keeps driving.

Well since you don't drive where you'll need it I guess you can bear it for the time that you're there. In the Tri-State area there's the GSParkway, GWB, Holland Tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel, Verazzano Bridge, NJ Turnpike, Marine Pk Bridge, Gil Hodges Bridge, etc..... I can go on & on and those are just some of the places in NY& NJ. That's not even PA, CT, MA.

mrjaydeeone
06-21-2007, 11:26 PM

I really wanted to come on Saturday but i got suckered into doing a double at work...

YO this sunday im replacing my timing belt at roman's boys shop... His friend is going to change it for me...its about time

oooo thats what's going on there Sunday. Yay man. Mine has been done for like um month and a half 2 months now.
I don't want to make you feel bad. But you should have come. You missed a good one. 21 cars or so. Check out the pics in members rides. I am hearing we are going to have at least another 1 maybe 2 BBQs there this summer. So you can come to one of those.

Cheekz185
06-21-2007, 11:29 PM

oooo thats what's going on there Sunday. Yay man. Mine has been done for like um month and a half 2 months now.
I don't want to make you feel bad. But you should have come. You missed a good one. 21 cars or so. Check out the pics in members rides. I am hearing we are going to have at least another 1 maybe 2 BBQs there this summer. So you can come to one of those.

Yeah i am getting real nervous....i dont even want to drive the damn car cuz i just hit 81k. Im stupid for waiting this long...I cant wait till its done...you should def come down... I should pick up a set of megan springs and maybe we can do a drop while we are at it lol.

mrjaydeeone
06-21-2007, 11:34 PM

Yeah i am getting real nervous....i dont even want to drive the damn car cuz i just hit 81k. Im stupid for waiting this long...I cant wait till its done...you should def come down... I should pick up a set of megan springs and maybe we can do a drop while we are at it lol.
If I didn't have to work that night I would come through. Especially not with me working the night before also. I wont be up until the afternoon. Who is doing it? His mechanic? You should be cool. Mine was done around 90,000. I think it was 89,000 something.

Cheekz185
06-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Yea his mechanic is gonna do...I got all the parts so i am ready to go ASAP... Well we def gotta meet up soon...

mrjaydeeone
06-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Yea his mechanic is gonna do...I got all the parts so i am ready to go ASAP... Well we def gotta meet up soon...

yeah man for sure

zobgel
06-22-2007, 01:13 AM
how many times they watched Fast and the Furious? :smt021

furiousgtz
06-22-2007, 11:20 AM

Well since you don't drive where you'll need it I guess you can bear it for the time that you're there. In the Tri-State area there's the GSParkway, GWB, Holland Tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel, Verazzano Bridge, NJ Turnpike, Marine Pk Bridge, Gil Hodges Bridge, etc..... I can go on & on and those are just some of the places in NY& NJ. That's not even PA, CT, MA.
ya I-pass here in Illinois..
lets make this thread offical post your ricer find :lol:

00GalantMan
06-22-2007, 04:58 PM
yet another one :smt011

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2561/flyinghondalw0.jpg

9G
06-22-2007, 05:50 PM
yeahhhh!

Divinity
06-22-2007, 05:51 PM
lets make this thread offical post your ricer find :lol:

Co-sign on that! The picture of my civic burning definitely could be the starting post, lol.

Even though I had a civic, I was pretty smart about it... only thing I went wrong with was the altezzas... but an aluminum wing... never. EVER. If you own a civic, you should know better!

Bezzle
06-24-2007, 09:37 PM
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/820/wingedas3.jpg

:smt012 :smt013 :smt012 :smt013 :smt012 :smt013

skyhigh90210
06-24-2007, 09:51 PM
^^^^ WHY?!?!?! :evil:

komodo
06-25-2007, 10:59 AM
I love those racing type spoilers.. but those wings are just..... Man those are just a kick in the face.

frag_daddy_2007
06-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Boeing called, they said they want the plane's flaps back.