PDA

View Full Version : my new license plate cover

mak225
06-23-2007, 04:01 AM
just got my new license plate cover the keeps the city from being able to read my plate when there cameras take a pic of it when you run the redlight,got them shits on some of the red lights in baton rouge now,ill take pics of it later

dknight3
06-23-2007, 04:23 AM
learn how to talk dude..
and yes take some pics and i'll see if i can read your license plate.

Divinity
06-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Where did you buy the covers from? I'm guessing somewhere online...

Fishboy55
06-23-2007, 09:04 AM
OK, let's take a vote....Asshat or Not???

You run redlights frequently enough that you want to disguise your tags so you can continue engaging in illegal activity until you hurt yourself or someone else.

I vote Asshat. :lol:

Divinity
06-23-2007, 10:59 AM

You run redlights frequently enough that you want to disguise your tags so you can continue engaging in illegal activity until you hurt yourself or someone else.

This is a touchy subject. Now it's definitely not right to blatantly run a red light, but in those cases where you are driving and you can't stop before the light changes and you run through the intersection after the light changed red... now that's justifiable. That's why you shouldn't shoot off as soon as the light changes green... give it a few seconds for people who accidentally or intentionally are running the light.

Those license plate covers could definitely come in handy at toll booths :)

SkylineG1
06-23-2007, 11:01 AM

Co-sign the A$$hat!!

1ststrike
06-23-2007, 11:07 AM
ive read somewhere that does license place covers dont really work. i also thing mythbusters did some tests and showed that they are a complete waste of moola

polishmafia
06-23-2007, 11:16 AM
this guy got PWNED :lol:

Divinity
06-23-2007, 11:18 AM
ive read somewhere that does license place covers dont really work. i also thing mythbusters did some tests and showed that they are a complete waste of moola

Gotta love Mythbusters.

SkylineG1
06-23-2007, 11:20 AM

Gotta love Mythbusters.

Yep says it right there in your sig.

lonestar22
06-23-2007, 02:55 PM
they got them shits in baton rouge now yo

Fishboy55
06-23-2007, 05:48 PM

baton rouge gots all dem shits yo. Don't be acting da fool, fool! :D :D

polishmafia
06-23-2007, 06:14 PM
i just have to add... if these really worked, dont you think almost everyone would have one?

Jeffylou87
06-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah I saw that on Mythbusters.. The spray con works though.. It's called photo blocker..

OCsFlyest
06-24-2007, 11:10 PM
agree...dont work..i know first hand...once picture is taken..the flash reflects off the cover and cant be readible....wrong..got a daym ticket...got pulled over 4 times by cops...saying its illegal in california..so i tell him why do they sell them in pep boys if theyre illegal...good luck paying off them tix of u get them...spray works

6G72Galant
06-24-2007, 11:46 PM
just got my new license plate cover the keeps the city from being able to read my plate when there cameras take a pic of it when you run the redlight,got them shits on some of the red lights in baton rouge now,ill take pics of it later

:lol: This dude musta really thought he was PIMP :lol: I think ima go install a hair dryer for a Turbo on my car and brag like im PIMP too! :lol:

First the clown at the Corona meet. Now this clown too. I think we should have a screening process before people buy Galants or join this site. Because these people are making the rest of us look bad. Just like GalantGotSpeed 8)

lKoRTy
06-25-2007, 12:57 AM
when i waxed my license plate and took a picture with my camera the flash reflected off the plate and not only you couldnt see the plate, but half the trunk was a big white spot too.

DNSerrano
06-25-2007, 01:49 AM

Wow you guys are fucked up ha ha ha. You never know maybe he was drunk typing, give him a chance!... :lol: :lol:

lonestar22
06-25-2007, 12:04 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: