PDA

View Full Version : YAY...or NAY

letsrunem8
07-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Wat do you guys think...should i put these 19's on my 8g black galant? thanks for your time!! :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/streetracer8/rim.jpg

fatal1
07-07-2007, 11:23 PM
i dont like them not my style at all although i guess it depends on the look your going for,

komodo
07-07-2007, 11:42 PM
They are okay, I'm not really digging them though...
If you are looking for something of that style, why not look into Motegis?

edit: Or was it Konigs that I'm thinking of...?

Divinity
07-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Nay... IMO I think they will make your car look cheap. Maybe if the colors were reversed it would look decent. Now I do like the style of the black and chrome/silver style rims... just not those.

Good luck with that.

Xavier22
07-08-2007, 12:17 AM
fuk no - some g-riders, i think should take a class on style. thats bad, bro

letsrunem8
07-08-2007, 12:19 AM
lol...dam i thought they would have looked tite

Divinity
07-08-2007, 12:38 AM
I guess you were mistaken :lol:

letsrunem8
07-08-2007, 12:39 AM
lol...dam i thought they would have looked tite

Koncept
07-08-2007, 12:49 AM
While those aren't the worst that I've seen...I have seen them on about 20 POS cars in the last couple weeks, and they looked like crap on those cars, and I know I wouldn't want to do the same thing to my ride.

letsrunem8
07-08-2007, 12:57 AM
haha i think i found some better ones..these???
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/streetracer8/rims2.jpg

Ivory8g
07-08-2007, 01:03 AM
haha i think i found some better ones..these???
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/streetracer8/rims2.jpg

Better better.....IMHO I say keep it clean 8)
You dont want people to look at you car and go 0_o

Divinity
07-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Yeah the second set of rims are a lot better.

619 CUSTOMS
07-08-2007, 01:43 AM
nay...not feelin those at all, too many better wheels out there

letsrunem8
07-08-2007, 01:45 AM

i agree with u...but i cant really find much that are in my budget range..cuz i dont wanna spend a fortune u know wat i mean

Ivory8g
07-08-2007, 01:51 AM

i agree with u...but i cant really find much that are in my budget range..cuz i dont wanna spend a fortune u know wat i mean

http://www.wheelsnext.com/
they have constant deals going on, and the price includes tires and balanced, and lug kit. Their prices are usually the best around

fatal1
07-08-2007, 01:54 AM
well 19's are going to look wierd unless your dropped so i would do that first and foremost, also depending on the body style you will be going for in the future a stock body galant and 18's look great, 19's would look better on a car that has a kit of some sort my $.02

plus 18's are more common so they will be a lot cheaper then 19's also especially when you need to replace the tires

i like the style of the second wheel but in the pic they look kind of dirty and beat on a bit if you have a black g i would go with something with a black face chrome lip if you plan on keeping it pretty much stock in appearance, it will look clean

letsrunem8
07-08-2007, 01:58 AM
well 19's are going to look wierd unless your dropped so i would do that first and foremost, also depending on the body style you will be going for in the future a stock body galant and 18's look great, 19's would look better on a car that has a kit of some sort my $.02

plus 18's are more common so they will be a lot cheaper then 19's also especially when you need to replace the tires

i like the style of the second wheel but in the pic they look kind of dirty and beat on a bit if you have a black g i would go with something with a black face chrome lip if you plan on keeping it pretty much stock in appearance, it will look clean

yea i was thinking about getting 18's as well..but im not gonna leave the body stock..i am going to get lips around it...then drop it depending on how much i need to so i wouldnt hit the tire..

NuYoRiCaN
07-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Nay Bro

Divinity
07-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Oh yeah, see if your city has some sort of shop called Rent-a-Wheel or Rent-n-Roll, or some sort of shop that lets you rent to own, 90 to 120 days same as cash. Sorta like a payment plan rims, lol. But you can get some better (and new) rims and tires, and more time to pay them off instead of paying at once. I think you need a pay stub, utility bill, SS card, valid vehicle registration and a driver's license usually to "rent to own". Sometimes they offer a certain percent off of the rim and tire packages if you pay them off before the deadline. Check out that option.

letsrunem8
07-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Oh yeah, see if your city has some sort of shop called Rent-a-Wheel or Rent-n-Roll, or some sort of shop that lets you rent to own, 90 to 120 days same as cash. Sorta like a payment plan rims, lol. But you can get some better (and new) rims and tires, and more time to pay them off instead of paying at once. I think you need a pay stub, utility bill, SS card, valid vehicle registration and a driver's license usually to "rent to own". Sometimes they offer a certain percent off of the rim and tire packages if you pay them off before the deadline. Check out that option.

haha oh i get wat u mean..but wats the point of going through giving payments..when i could juss pay cash..the funner and easier way :lol:

AVERAGE
07-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Wat do you guys think...should i put these 19's on my 8g black galant? thanks for your time!! :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/streetracer8/rim.jpg I'm....not a fan..

thebirdman13
07-08-2007, 05:45 PM

hahaha u just told him to go get a set of $500 wheels and tires and pay $6k

Divinity
07-08-2007, 05:47 PM

haha oh i get wat u mean..but wats the point of going through giving payments..when i could juss pay cash..the funner and easier way :lol:

If you keep picking out "sketch" rims that in your budget range... you might want to go that route... and at least get something decent, lol. J/K

But it's whatever floats your boat. Just an idea.

Divinity
07-08-2007, 05:52 PM

Well the 90 to 120 days same-as-cash route is more ideal. It's like rent to own, but you have 90 to 120 days to pay off the rims, you only have fees if you take longer than the agreed amount of time. Most places have rent to own, and same-as-cash options, I guess I should have clarified that they are seperate a little bit more. Don't rent, just do same-as-cash. So no crazy amounts of interest that route, lol.

Sillyasianz
07-09-2007, 12:37 AM
NO

thebirdman13
07-09-2007, 01:54 PM

Well the 90 to 120 days same-as-cash route is more ideal. It's like rent to own, but you have 90 to 120 days to pay off the rims, you only have fees if you take longer than the agreed amount of time. Most places have rent to own, and same-as-cash options, I guess I should have clarified that they are seperate a little bit more. Don't rent, just do same-as-cash. So no crazy amounts of interest that route, lol.

but the casg price is still like 2K more than the REAL price of the wheels...

lKoRTy
07-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Nay

n3oAcid24
07-09-2007, 04:14 PM
NO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fishboy55
07-09-2007, 05:05 PM

Yea and wind up spending three times what you would have paid if you had waited until you had saved up the money and paid cash. Be careful of Rent to Own anything....

lnkn52
07-09-2007, 09:53 PM
exactly what Fishboy said your going to end up paying double or triple the amount on those wheels and tires...and some of those wheels might be used...like mine were when i bought mine (i have experience ) :(

milo111000
07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
nope.. might look good on 3gen eclipse though.. but not on the G.

SkylineG1
07-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Hell NAY!!!!!!!!!!

Strizi81
07-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Don't feeling these rims :wink:

cdipier2
07-10-2007, 06:11 PM
NAY...they are just plain ugly

the second one u posted looks much better IMO