PDA

View Full Version : Progress Spring

NRG
12-11-2002, 11:14 PM
I am planning to buy this set of springs because it can do a 1.8 to 2.0 drop. I am going to put them over my stock struts. But my question is if I ever upgrade to aftermarket shocks like KYB or something, can I still use these springs or are they only for my stocks??

pinoyesv6
12-11-2002, 11:23 PM
the springs can be used on any of the shocks and struts available at this time

NRG
12-12-2002, 03:45 AM
Cool, that will save me from buying new springs......I hope these springs don't need me to get a camber kit.........

pinoyesv6
12-12-2002, 08:11 AM
Cool, that will save me from buying new springs......I hope these springs don't need me to get a camber kit.........

camber kit is really hard to say...i mean i seen people with a 1inch drop from eibach that needed a camber kit. so you just gotta wait and see how ur car reacts to the drop. not all cars will react the same. but as u probably already know, the lower u go, the higher the chances u have of needing a camber kit...

ScOtTiE_MaK
12-13-2002, 12:27 AM
i got the progress springs...set me 2" lower in front 1.8" rear....and i got the KYB AGXs....didn't put on my camber yet but i got it...putting them on in the spring.....but to answer that guys question yea they fit over any after market shocks...and i would suggest getting those aftermarkets KYB AGXs soon...your OEM are goin to be beggin for mercy...but the results are kinda cool..goin 80 to 100 and hittin lil dips in the highway you bounce like you would on a trampaline haha and i got a freedom design strut bar holding me together...def worth it to get the mod...and if you are having trouble for people to put it on go to Mavis Discount Tire they did mine....other shops weren't hearing it

Scott

leokt8486
01-01-2003, 09:34 PM
how much did you pay for everything