PDA

View Full Version : Underbody protection?

Auto-9
12-12-2002, 01:57 PM
Anyone know how to go about getting this done? Kinda like what BMW and the Lancer Evo has...dunno if it'll work with our cars though.

BGR
12-12-2002, 03:09 PM
do you have an example picture of whatever it is you're talking about?

pinoyesv6
12-12-2002, 03:15 PM
are u taklign abouit that rubber undercoating>? i got taht stuff on my car...just spray it on. u can get small cans at the auto parts store. the dealer put mine on as a package deal

Tiptronic
12-12-2002, 03:57 PM
are u taklign abouit that rubber undercoating>? i got taht stuff on my car...just spray it on. u can get small cans at the auto parts store. the dealer put mine on as a package deal

can you just call and make an appt

scratch that. i just got off the phone with the local dealer, and it isnt something they do around here. so what kind of places should i be looking for that will do it. maybe detail shops!

pinoyesv6
12-12-2002, 04:00 PM

can you just call and make an appt

i guess, its one of them options that they ask u when u buy a new car. i got a great deal cuz they had to do a fleet of cars for some rental company and they stuck mine is so i got the wholesale savings. i got scotchguard, rubberized undercoating and a clear coat protectant