PDA

View Full Version : read this

spdracr
08-27-2007, 12:05 AM
so i was on ebay few days ago when i say a guy on ebay UK with a galant for parts and i think it was a guy who runs a junk yard or something so i e-mailed him asking on a price for the headlights and the grill to the US and he replied saying that he won't ship to the US so i sent him the following e-mail:
do you mind if i ask why ??? if the shipping is not too expensive and your prices is not too expensive then we can do a lot of business, a lot of m friends has Mitsubishi galant and we would like to purchase European parts for our cars and this is an opportunity to do business with us and make more money. if you can go to www.thegalantcenter.net u will see there are a lot of galants in the USA and we would like to get parts for them

so he finally replied few days later and here's what he said:
Thanks for your enquiry, i am sure we can help with that. So that we get the right part for you, please contact the office on (i don't wat to post the phone numbers) mon-fri 8.30-5.00pm and sat 8.30-1.00pm. Unfortunatly we are shut on Sundays and bank holidays, but please be patient as we only have one line in.

so this might be a good thing for us if he give us good prices

polishmafia
08-27-2007, 07:34 AM
im pretty sure trig has the best prices.

dknight3
08-27-2007, 01:12 PM
im pretty sure trig has the best prices.
i havent been able to contact him in a long time.

Divinity
08-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Is there a link to some of his items on Ebay UK? (I'm a little lazy)

remarque
08-27-2007, 01:26 PM
I talk to ebay UK member all the time about galant parts. The only problem is shipping. One guy had a set of folding mirrors for sale, he said he'd selling them to me for $100 bucks, but one of the mirrors lense was broken.

boostzealot
08-27-2007, 01:58 PM
hmmm seems you have a potential gold mine on your hands. keep working this would be great. i know trigger is hard to get ahold of sometimes. :cry:

unlimited6986
08-27-2007, 07:36 PM
I havent heard from trigg in a long ass time. pmed him a couple weeks ago and nothing

qnz
08-27-2007, 08:33 PM
I didn't think there was a shortage of JDM parts. Most of the guys who want stuff don't have money in hand anyway.

spdracr
08-27-2007, 11:45 PM
he had an auction for a wheel nut lol and in there he mentioned that if u need any parts just e-mail him and he will get it for u after of course negotiating the price, so no theres no link to the stuff he's selling since he dont have any pics just one pic of the car in the junk yard on top of another car

i just need to figure out the time difference between here and whatever part of the UK he is in and i will give him a call and ask for few prices so if theres any interest in anything please list and please dont make the list too long as i dont wanna spend forever on the phone and make it seem like im wasting his time

qnz
08-28-2007, 12:39 AM
i know the guy. hes a member on clubvr4.co.uk. i forget his username right now.

thebirdman13
08-28-2007, 12:46 AM
his name is Mo... Zedy1

spdracr
08-28-2007, 12:55 AM
how do u know its him for sure ?