PDA

View Full Version : Where Did you guys get your projectors?

thealliance43
09-01-2007, 07:30 PM
hey guys i'm helping a friend do a retro fit with his headlights. Just curious if there was a place you guys got your projectors or should i just buy projector heads and take them from there.

salvichronic
09-01-2007, 07:35 PM
you can search on ebay or go to hidplanet.com they sell projectors on thier site

thebirdman13
09-01-2007, 07:39 PM
^^^ correct... ebay or HIDplanet i got mine from ebay... they were from an 01 accord

ericbla03
09-04-2007, 04:48 PM
are you wanting HID projectors or just halogen projectors??

If you want some HID projectors go to HID planet or Ebay.

If you just want halogen projectors the cheapest way to go is to go on ebay and get a set of used civic or accord headlights and tear them apart. On average i get them from about $40-$60 shipped.

If you want a dual projector setup search ebay for 94-97 accord dual projectors, 92-96 prelude dual projectors, and there are a few sets of civic dual projectors out there but you dont see em often.

good luck

racesnos
09-04-2007, 05:24 PM
HIDplanet.com has some of the best info about doing a retrofit. HID Projectors are the way to go. I especially think the Acura TL if you want a Bi-Xenon projector, or if your just looking for the Xenon Projector, try the Acura TSX projectors. those are amazing!