PDA

View Full Version : Car alarm/starter

jhendra83
09-03-2007, 10:43 AM
When it comes to security concerns, what car alarm would you guys suggest? I've seen so many different products on ebay. I know some of alarm brand such as Viper, python, clifford, avital, rattler, boa, hornet, sidewinder, valet, automate, hornet, etc. but I'm thinking of getting one on ebay.

Here's the link.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/car-alarm-starter_W0QQfromZR40QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsbrsrtZd

Thanks all!

monchu14
09-04-2007, 12:24 AM
i have a clifford 50.5x its cool it comes stock with remoe start vibration sensor and trunk open. you can add control to windows radio tilt sensor for rims and more. just remmember these things come with a price...

Gladiator
09-05-2007, 01:42 AM
I would go with a name brand, half of those you mentioned are own by DEI. It's a solid company, also consider Compustar. I myself have a Viper 5900SST and pretty happy with it, just not the range sometimes.

fatal1
09-05-2007, 01:54 AM
it is a pretty difficult install also your best bet would probroblly be to just go to a car audio shop etc ask some questions on features and have them do it unless you have had some experience with this type of install before