PDA

View Full Version : tweeter wiring

spdracr
09-09-2007, 10:17 PM
this is for everyone who installed those on their ride and not the ones that came with the car

how did u wire them ? did u buy the stock crossover ? did u use an after market set ?? i have a 6.5" audiobahn component about 2 years old i would install it and use that crossover or what do u suggest ??

i got mine with the JDM mirrors and i dont know the specs on the tweeters and i dont wanna blow them or damage them

thanks in advance

AVERAGE
09-11-2007, 08:12 AM
I have an audioban component set as well and I just used the crossovers that came with it. Sounds great in my opinion.

spdracr
09-11-2007, 01:10 PM
I have an audioban component set as well and I just used the crossovers that came with it. Sounds great in my opinion.

did u keep ur stock speakers or are u using the audiobahn speakers??

AVERAGE
09-12-2007, 08:13 AM

did u keep ur stock speakers or are u using the audiobahn speakers?? Stockers up front for now. The only mids and bass that come through are supplied by the HU so they will be fine. Ill change them eventually but Im pretty happy for now