PDA

View Full Version : gang initiation or beat down?

underated
09-12-2007, 03:49 AM
shit like this is just upsetting

i just saw this on another forum i visit... i read through some of the comments and some people say it took place in boston and it was a gang initiation

they say that these 2 kids were jumped by a local "gang" and that the girl in the black died 13 days after from internal bleeding and the boy has to eat from a tube for the rest of his life...

either way this is fucked up... that poor girl

i've seen worst personally but these kids look like 12 year olds

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/34068/

Divinity
09-12-2007, 04:15 AM
:shock:

That shit is terrible. I've beat down a few bitches in my day but this right here is disgusting. I was appalled when the one in the orange beat down the girl then she's like "Ladies!" and the other girls run over and beat the shit out of her... Damn, I hope they all got charged for this mess.

underated
09-12-2007, 04:36 AM
yah i've been in lots of fights but that was ridiculous even if it was a gang initiation that girl didnt deserve that...

SkylineG1
09-12-2007, 06:43 AM
Wow. If it was a gang initiation then they are really dumb. How can you get people in a gang when you beat them half to death!!! I hope that they find them & give them the chair!!!!

Censee
09-12-2007, 08:10 AM
ahh to be 14 again.... thos people should rot

Cheekz185
09-12-2007, 09:17 AM
From what I remember, I had a lot of friends in gangs and I remember that "gang initiation" was never a beat down to get it. If you wanted in you had to beat the shit outta somebody else or do something. My GF was just telling me that this gang in freeport, there initiation is to actually KILL a "white boy" from South Bellmore/South Merrick because they are rich kids. Now thats fucked up! I swear man looking back its all just bullshit, fighting and everything. I have been in a lot of fights, and honestly NOW i just avoid them.

XxGiRLaNT06xX
09-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Wow thats terrible!

polishmafia
09-12-2007, 09:29 AM
those people are brilliant :roll:

how fuckin sad.

lnkn52
09-12-2007, 09:31 AM
holy crap :smt119 , thats horrible

IceDouTGaLanT
09-12-2007, 09:45 AM
thats some fucked up shit..

qnz
09-12-2007, 09:53 AM
if that is a gang, those are some sorry looking members

xglantv699
09-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Wow! Thats horrible. Wtf is w/ people?

mapid145
09-12-2007, 10:27 AM
i remember my days with the "local gang"..

our spot now has fbi undies sitting after 10 almost every night just to make sure we dont get involved with anything.. its funny.. ud do almost anything to fit into a group.. all those years wasted simply to fit in with the right gang of friends.. oh how dumb were we

SLS2000
09-12-2007, 11:54 AM
so I take it some of these girls have been arrested?

Bunch of pussies.

Whatever happened to one on ones? Thats the way it use to be done, not these pussy ass acts of cowardice.

Diamndsr4eva
09-12-2007, 12:11 PM
if that is a gang, those are some sorry looking members

^^X2... nowadays theres a whole new breed of gangs. Google MS-13. And that was NOT a beatdown. I have seen people get wrecked so bad that they couldn't walk for a month. But i must say that every beatdown ive seen, ive never witnessed the guy just crouching there and taking it; they always fight back. And whether that was or wasn't a gang initiation, that guy should have been fighting back. And did everyone else notice that the girl wasn't even involved in the whole thing? it seems like she was just standing there watching and got jumped!!

DNSerrano
09-12-2007, 01:30 PM
It's shit like that when I wish I had a montero, so I could run over the bastards. All this "gang" violence and being all grimey to people is getting to be more and more common and it's annoying me. I last saw AMW there was a guy here in south fl who open up fire to a dude in a red pontiac because last time they met in a party he though he was giving him dirty looks. Fuck that shit, people like this deserve to get their balls stapled to the backs of their throat.

02galant
09-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I wish i could drive by and something like that be going on....I would beat the shit outta everyone of those fuckin idoits.. That really pisses me off

Mike_Rom
09-12-2007, 02:26 PM
My senior year of high school I was dring through this neighborhood and i saw this guy kicking this other kid. He was JUST about to curb the kid when I jumped out of the car and started yelling at him. Luckily the guy ran off. I can only imagine what that kid would look like after that curbing. The kid was still pretty injured from the beating though. I later asked the kid why he got beat and he said that guy told him he looked at him wrong. WTF!!?? Who the hells deserves to be CURBED for looking at someone the "Wrong" way?

milo111000
09-12-2007, 06:04 PM
didn't we get over this like back in 8th grade? WTF??? man back in the days, i was always on the menu. getting jumped almost like everyday just because i lived on the wrong side of the street. but we outgrew that childsplay. but sad for the 2 kids, they'll never enjoy growing up. sad case. if i was that kid in the black's age, i'd beat the crap outta him. then feed him to the pigs.

Koncept
09-12-2007, 07:59 PM
I would put a bullet between the eyes of everyone who hit those poor kids, and everyone who allowed it to happen. Especially the kid taping, who was laughing. Fuck that. Those people don't need to live.

I don't have a problem with fighting, standing up for yourself, but you do not hit a person when they are down. If they are standing, protecting themself, that's fair game, but if they are down, it's over. No need to keep hitting them. Especially the crowd of girls who jumped on top of the girl once she was kicked in the head already...Fucking pussies, every single one of them.

Cheekz185
09-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Now this is f*cked up! All because of a parking spot!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TstSCGA60CQ

4g63lover
09-12-2007, 10:25 PM
I was 13 when I moved out of the Philippines. Back then, my neighborhood used to be segragated, I was the only kid from the street who went home to a house on the "rich" street of my neighborhood. My house got shot up twice, and I've gotten beaten up bad twice before I even turned 12. When I got here, I was in Hanover park, Gangs were worst there.

My point is, I dont see what drives people to do such things.

I'm glad i live in a rural area now, only thing I gotta worry about is the kids from bumblefuck thinking theyre bad and ghetto, but really theyre not anyone who I should take seriously. They have more money in their pockets than I got in my bank account.

mapid145
09-12-2007, 10:52 PM
thats it.. when i have a kid.. whether its a boy or a girl.. hes/shes gonna be learning how to do karate or some kind of self defence class..

so wat happened after wards.. did they even catch the black guy or did he just run away.. lol fuckin fags.. tell them to do it when they are alone.. pussies :evil:

bmore303
09-12-2007, 11:15 PM
I've managed to stay out of a lot bs because I'm really independent, but always had people to back me when someone got really shitty. I'm not that old, but it seems like today my generation is into the whole power in numbers thing. Sure they'll start as much trouble as possible when it's obvious that you're outnumbered, but once all your friends step out of the crowd to make things even everything is cool. "You don't want no problems." :roll:

I've gone to clubs, with a group of 6...we seperate just to find one of us being surrounded by a group of dudes...of course they back down when we all arrive to asks what the problem is.

I think the worst was a high school party my Junior year. My cousin and I watched this guy get jumped after the party and robbed of his shoes. At the time we just watched until the principal ran in to tackle one of them, but now I wish I would have done something. Guy was unconcious...all because some assholes thought it would be cool to randomly attack someone in the middle of a crowd for their clothing.
I guess this is why I keep sharp objects with me wherever I go, I just don't trust too many people anymore.

underated
09-13-2007, 12:55 AM
heres another video of a group of girl ganging up on 1 girl
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view.php?fromPlayer=1&itemID=2032983

Proud Galant Driver
09-13-2007, 07:35 AM
If that kid could take a gun and shoot each one of them so they would slowly bleed to death, that would be justice.

milo111000
09-14-2007, 12:05 AM
that's what i did in middle school! small senorita piece i brought to school. but i didn't shoot nobody. just got fed up of all them punks!

bmxmike
09-16-2007, 10:30 PM
I never heard of this for a gang initation....Around here it was you had to go kill someone of a opposing gang or something cause my dad use to be in the Okc Gang squad cause it got bad her.....But this is just another fuck up they video taped it...I mean im glade cause all those kids should get tried as adults for that shit....Cause ya i got into fights but if someone stoped or was on the ground i would stop...And make sure there allright cause thats just a earning respect kinda thing.....Hope they rot