PDA

View Full Version : Turn signal blues.

IllestGalant
12-16-2002, 09:57 PM
Hey, I'm sure i am not the only one, but did anybody else with the erebuni bodykit run the turn signal wires to the parking lamp sockets.
the 194 bulbs for the parking lamps make the signals blink fast and
any bigger bulbs don;t fit. Any ideas?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/pf19a0dc32a09c236ef0188a53305b101/fcf6d52f.jpg

QnzMostWanted
12-17-2002, 09:36 AM
thats because the oem signal lights ahve a sensor in the main harness so u know if the bulb is blown, best bet is to leave the oem signals intact and bridge off of it to ur corner lights or modify it to fit in the sides of ur kit, either that or get fender sidemarkers, but eitherway u gotta leave teh harness on the oem intact

IllestGalant
12-17-2002, 07:17 PM
So has any one else had this problem. I know the flasher is looking for the higher resistance from the larger filement in the bulbs thank you very much, i was just asking what some people with the kit have done to solve the turn signal blues.

redboy
02-22-2003, 09:10 PM
hey i just have been runnin without turnsignals. i got some little itty bitty lights from autozone and have been using them but my sh!t still blinks fast, im prolly just ognna work the mirrors into turn signals and leave it at that. it bad, usually in the day around crossing gaurds i have to resort to the ol' hand gestures to get me by, its a bad feeling....

IllestGalant
02-22-2003, 11:37 PM
I have been thinking of drilling out a larger hole and molding in a the
brighter bulb but then I have to crack it to change the bulb "when" it blows, maybe I will just tape them in... hmmm

illLant98es
02-23-2003, 12:58 AM
i paid to mold my oem signals in the kit thats my best solution. or get a pair of fog lights for ur signals ,or a pair of side markers in the front can work?