PDA

View Full Version : Tein Suspension

dukeplaya3169
12-17-2002, 12:53 AM
Does anyone actually have the teins on their 7g??? I know they have a reputation for being one of the best/most expensive supsension setups for imports.
Anyone have any links or reviews to more info about them? It's come time for me to do my suspension and I want to do it right the first time...so I'm willing to go all out. I've seen a site that had them for the 99+ as well as the vr4, has anyone seen them for our galants?

Thanks for any help.

Joe

2True
12-18-2002, 03:57 PM
Joe posted this on the 11th and this is the first reply.... sad.

Damn, you want Tein suspension then huh? *whistle*

Tein is definately DOPE shit, world famous on both the WRC and the AutoX circuits. Very possibly the best out there that is still "affordable".

Honestly I have never heard of a 7g on Tein suspension (The Blue Dragon is the only "maybe" I can think of) they just do not make em. I was looking at their site... they have VR4, 8g, Eclipse, they even make them for the EVO 5,6,and 7!

The best I can think of is that the setup for the FWD 95-99 Eclipse will work. You have a 97/98 but is it an ES? That would be the closest match you could find. May want to consult Tein or a mechanic on if it will fit right.

For $1,300 I would not mess around with guess work! :wink:

Wes