PDA

View Full Version : remote alarms

PR8GG
09-19-2007, 06:02 PM
I have a 2-way, remote start alarm, I know, that when I remotelly start the car, I can remotelly shot down the engine also, but, I want to be able, to shot it down, after its being normally started; with the alarm remote. I know this is possible, but HOW!? any help, will be trully apresiated.
Randall

IceDouTGaLanT
09-19-2007, 06:10 PM
which model/make do u have? with my unit i just hold down te autostart button for like 4-5 secs and it turns off

PR8GG
09-19-2007, 11:02 PM
I have a Black Widow Z-5, I want to b able to, after being started normaly(with the key) then, with the remote, I want to be able to shoot down the engine.

2000Galant
09-25-2007, 01:00 AM
i have a question since we talkin bout these remote start alarms...

Can they actually mess up the engine or anything of that sort?

spdracr
10-02-2007, 12:21 AM
i had and still have the clifford matrix 3.5s ith the 2 way lcd pager and it had the option where if u start the car with the key, u push the start button twice then the remote will beep and then u can slide the key right out of the ignition without the car shutting off, i dont know about the widow but check the manual for it

evil-G-nius
10-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Yeah most of em if you can start it....the same button to start it will shut it off. Mine used to be hold for a 2 seconds to start...and push the same button once to stop it