PDA

View Full Version : They finally got me

96TEXASgalant
12-17-2002, 08:32 AM
:evil: Some Mother%^*^#@'s stole my rims last night from right in front of my apartment. I can't describe all the things running through my head right now. I think I'm going to the gun range to let off some steam today. Man, people these days have no respect for one another.

ChromeGalant
12-17-2002, 09:30 AM
Daaaammmm! :shock:

Thats really fucked up.. your insurance cover it?

Tazz2000
12-17-2002, 09:31 AM
Did you have insurance, wheel locks, and an alarm?

If so, one of those should cover it. If not, now you know and that's a strong suggestion. If my shit ever gets stolen, DEI pays for what my insurance agency won't.

delo
12-17-2002, 10:00 AM
damn thats messed up guy. I try to park in front of my house. But even then I am continuously looking out the window checking on the car. i just dont trust people these days. sorry about the rims. Insurance question though? Do they cover for aftermarket rims?

96TEXASgalant
12-17-2002, 07:18 PM
I thought they covered the rims, BUT, they have to be added to the policy. I didn't know that until after the fact, so they are only going to give me $500 after my deductible. I had Hex head lugs and yes I do have an alarm. I was preoccupied when I got home yesterday and when I got out of my car I left the keys in the ignition with the radio on, ALL NIGHT!! I know, i know, I couldn't believe it either, but the idiots that got me didn't see it I guess. Since my keys were in the ignition the alarm never armed!!I'm glad it happened that way though, cause if I had of caught them, I would be in jail right now. It's OK, they weren't in the best condition anyway.

pinoyesv6
12-17-2002, 07:52 PM
i got hex type lugs. don't get em, they don't work. they are so easy to take off, especially since alot of people have em. the guy at the body shop said it was really easy to take off my hex type lugs. the only problem was that he ruined my lugs. but then that doesn't matter if they only want to steal ur rims. my suggestion, go with 2 different types of locking lug nuts. it makes things so much harder...thats what imma do...