PDA

View Full Version : JDM, USDM

Arty_Harvy
09-24-2007, 03:59 AM
I was wondering if the JDM 8G pas produced up untill 03 like it was in the states. I am in iraq and i have an Iraqi police man hooking me up with some tail lights, but all galants here are JDM. he asked me for which year i need the lights for and im not sure if i should say 02 or not. any info would be great. thanks.

dknight3
09-24-2007, 04:19 AM
yea say 02.
they never got the 9g galant in japan so the 8g was in production for a long time and im pretty sure it was in 02.

Reelax
09-24-2007, 04:46 AM
... depends on the local market. some countries did not get certain versions of JDM/worldspec parts, other markets (countries) got versions that japan never got (ie. taiwan). the information you need to give us is which version of the tail lights you want then we can research to tell you when they were available (if they were) in the market you are at... there are 2 distinct versions of the JDM tail lights, original 8G and facelift/update... some countries never got the update version, some countries got a different version of the update tails. model years all depend on the country. if you want to go by JDM years, '96-'97 were the red top grey bottom no circles, '98-'02 was the red top white bottom w/ circles (facelift/upate version).

Arty_Harvy
09-24-2007, 04:47 AM
Thank u fot the quick response. ill let him know

Arty_Harvy
09-24-2007, 05:00 AM
It really does'nt matter. All the JDM tails look better than the US counterparts.