PDA

View Full Version : p1750?

galant96s
12-17-2002, 11:34 PM
i got this code when my check engien ligth came on and i cant fidn out what i means
they said to call mitsu
help!

flipz_ny79
12-18-2002, 07:33 AM
I dont have my manuall right now but when I get a chance Ill look it up. Roughly I believe its gonna be some circuit in the 2nd O2 sensor.

Mindless
12-18-2002, 12:03 PM
it's ur tranny bro, i go t the same code. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

manybrews
12-18-2002, 05:08 PM
p1 codes are tranny codes. do NOT use the ECM code as an indicator of tranny failures. rather, pull the codes right from the TCM. they will NOT match, so use the code thats in the TCM as the initial start of your diagnosis.

flipz_ny79
01-02-2003, 07:15 AM
Sorry it took me so long to look it up. You probably found out already but Ill post what the reading means anywayz according to chiltons manual. P1750 - TCM Pulse Generator Circuit Fault. I was wayz off with my guess.

Fishboy55
01-02-2003, 12:04 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipz_ny79)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry it took me so long to look it up. You probably found out already but Ill post what the reading means anywayz according Â*to chiltons manual. P1750 - TCM Pulse Generator Circuit Fault. I was wayz off with my guess.</div>
To take it one step further, my manual says Secondary Pressure Solenoid Circuit Failure/Performance. Have you checked your tranny fluid lately?

Chip

manybrews
01-02-2003, 10:09 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipz_ny79)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry it took me so long to look it up. You probably found out already but Ill post what the reading means anywayz according Â*to chiltons manual. P1750 - TCM Pulse Generator Circuit Fault. I was wayz off with my guess.</div>
as ive stated before, DO NOT use the engine code to diagnose transmission failures. that code is NOT accurate, and will NOT be the correct code that is in the trans computer.